Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Messages & Requests to Paul for All  (Read 1772 times)

Loco Mo

• Getting Better
  • Oh, woe is me, and Mo am I.
Messages & Requests to Paul for All
« on: December 14, 2016, 01:05:42 PM »

Okay, if you could say something to Paul, what would you say?  I'd like to start a thread in which we can express our thoughts or requests to Paul.

I'll start.

Paul, could you do another Christmas song?  I really liked your song, "Wonderful Christmas Time."  My mom didn't get it.  I think it seemed repetitious to her.  She loved the old classics which she grew up with like "White Christmas" by Bing Crosby.  I thought you did a really good job.  It wasn't just a song; it's a song that evokes a Christmas-flavored ambience.  I'd love to hear a new one.  Well, Christmas 2016 isn't that far off so I assume I'll have to wait another year (if you do decide to honor my request).  Thanks!
Some try to tell me thoughts they cannot defend.

Bobber

Re: Messages & Requests to Paul for All
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 01:50:01 PM »

Dear Paul,

who sings the 'aaaaahh's' in A Day In The Life?

Bobber

blmeanie

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2016, 05:23:03 PM »

Dear Paul,

who sings the 'aaaaahh's' in A Day In The Life?

Bobber

;yes

Loco Mo

• Getting Better
  • Oh, woe is me, and Mo am I.
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2016, 07:38:45 PM »

Paul, I know I'm pushing my luck here but it's almost Christmas so I'll risk making another request.

Would you please make another movie like you did "Give my regards to Broad Street?"  I loved that movie even though so many people panned it.  I would say this to you, Paul.  Don't listen to fans or critics.  Ignore them!  For everyone who criticizes something you did, there are those who loved it (but are afraid to say so). 

I wonder how many people understood that movie was about the loss of John Lennon (among other things).  It was poignant and rich to me and I was deeply touched by it.  I bought it when it first came out on VHS tape and later on DVD.  As a matter of fact, it wasn't VHS, it was Beta.  Whatever you do, Paul, just do what you personally want to do.  You've got an incredible legacy that no one can touch.  If anything, listening to critics will hold you back more than cause you to be creative.

Thanks for listening, and "Merry Christmas!"
Some try to tell me thoughts they cannot defend.

Page created in 0.248 seconds with 41 queries.