Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Let's talk about Yoko  (Read 19855 times)

Re: Let's talk about Yoko
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2004, 02:17:13 PM »

Or seek sex.

« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2004, 07:58:46 PM »

Linda while homely still was not as homely as Yoko.

There comes a certain time when (I hope) a person matures to realizing that "love" and "What's inside" is the most important thing. Usually, the physical attraction follows that. Having said that, I'll also add that "Beauty Is In The Eye of the Beholder".

So i think Paul got the better deal all the way around. Paul and Linda more typified a coulpe In love. It was always obvious all the time they loved each other, while John and Yoko in later years kind of left you not so sure about it. Just my opinion though.

I'm not of that opinion. I believe John and Yoko were always in love. Also, I think BOTH Paul and John got great "deals" all the way around. They were both very happy with the women they chose, and that was John right up to the second he died. It's actually some of the FANS who aren't approving or happy of either Yoko, Linda, Heather, whomever - and it all means zilch.... because the men were.

The End

• That Means a Lot
  • Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream...
    • The End
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2004, 11:41:51 PM »

[quote by=tkitna link=Blah.pl?b=lennon,m=1091400277,s=14 date=1091430096]Lets all relax here and read a book with all of the facts-

[/quote]

LOL!

When I was a kid, I saw this book in a bookshop and screwed up a wad of its pages! Naughty petulant youth!!! :)

Albert Goldman is dead now by the way - let's all write a book about him!! ;D

RICKENBACKER325

• "Life is what happens while you busy making other plans"
  • A Thousand Pages
  • Its always been about the music !
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2004, 12:36:34 AM »

It was meant as a joke, Joe. Nothing more! I dont have time , energy, nor inertrest in breaking your post down line by line in quotations. Sorry I could'nt be as mature as you on this subject. To tell you the truth I could'nt care less who they ended up with or what kind of "deal" John or Paul got. If they were happy I'm tickled F****ing pink! I hope this helps you understand my real opinion about this.

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2004, 01:53:33 AM »

YOKO WHO?

« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2004, 10:14:45 AM »

Sorry I could'nt be as mature as you on this subject.

Apology accepted ;D

I dont have time , energy, nor inertrest in breaking your post down line by line in quotations.

I prefer to think of it as being unable to keep up with my points :)

To tell you the truth I could'nt care less who they ended up with or what kind of "deal" John or Paul got.

Not much point in responding in the first place then, I should think...

I hope this helps you understand my real opinion about this.

Not really.

RICKENBACKER325

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2004, 05:19:51 PM »

Joe, I'm flattered you responded to my "I dont care post" although i thought you might have picked that up,but I guess not, since you took the time address  almost every quote in the post. You really should not take these posts so personal. Once again just for you Joe, I will say my  original post was meant jokingly not to be taken seriously! (humor is wasted on some people) By the way I choose NOT to address your points, not because i cant keep up, but because I dont care! You can go right on thinking your sharper, but guess what? I dont care! There in lies the difference between the way I see it and the way you see it. Its almost like you took it as i was speaking of your wife/girlfriend/ fiance' or whatever you have. Let it go and you'll feel much better. I'm sure my opinions mean as much to you, as yours does to me. You see Joe, I joined this forum to have fun, talk about the Beatles, and maybe do some trading of Beatles memorabilia. I did not join to have my opinions or to turn others opinions  into a battle of wits, because at the end of the day I'll see i did not change your view and you did not change my view and we both were just "p*ssing in the wind" and for the last time I simply just dont care!

« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2004, 10:23:06 PM »

[quote by=Joe_Karlosi link=Blah.pl?b=lennon,m=1091400277,s=41 date=1091563126]There comes a certain time when (I hope) a person matures to realizing that "love" and "What's inside" is the most important thing. Usually, the physical attraction follows that. Having said that, I'll also add that "Beauty Is In The Eye of the Beholder".[/quote]

If I ever meet you Joe I'll buy you a drink. Maybe even two.  ;)

« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2004, 10:28:16 PM »

I just believe in having "discussions". I don't care for threads that go like this:

"I like John".

"I like Paul".

"I like Revolver".

"Me too. Revolver's cool".

I happen to be "passionate" about my opinions and that's about the real size of it. I believe in what I say - but by the same token, I am just as interested in everybody's opinion as I am mine. Sometimes people have convinced me to see things their way; sometimes I do the same to them. I think that's the essence of conversation. Not just listing polls and favorites.  People HAVE convinced me of changing my view, and look at things differently. Sometimes, and sometimes not.

« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2004, 10:34:39 PM »

[quote by=Joe_Karlosi link=Blah.pl?b=lennon,m=1091400277,s=48 date=1091658496]I just believe in having "discussions". I don't care for threads that go like this:

"I like John".

"I like Paul".

"I like Revolver".

"Me too. Revolver's cool".

I happen to be "passionate" about my opinions and that's about the real size of it. I believe in what I say - but by the same token, I am just as interested in everybody's opinion as I am mine. Sometimes people have convinced me to see things their way; sometimes I do the same to them. I think that's the essence of conversation. Not just listing polls and favorites.

Indica

• A Thousand Pages
  • Getting into the Herbal Jazz
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2004, 10:46:40 PM »

Same Here.
Recently joined, and was thrown into the debate-scene immediatley.
I mean, it is a public forum.
Whats the matter lads? Blue Meanies?

RICKENBACKER325

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2004, 11:35:22 PM »

I agree in having threads that mean something and are intellignet. I hate polls and the "I like that

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
  • Shake your tired eyes the world is waiting for you
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2004, 12:19:56 AM »

[quote by=Joe_Karlosi link=Blah.pl?b=lennon,m=1091400277,s=48 date=1091658496] Sometimes people have convinced me to see things their way; sometimes I do the same to them. [/quote]

Still suporting Bush Joe? ;)

[face=Arial]            Give me love, give me peace on Earth...[/face]

« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2004, 07:26:26 AM »

[quote by=RICKENBACKER325 link=Blah.pl?b=lennon,m=1091400277,s=51 date=1091662522]I agree in having threads that mean something and are intellignet. I hate polls and the "I like that

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
  • Be yourself, no matter what they say.
    • The studio
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2004, 09:52:43 AM »

[quote by=misterchaz link=Blah.pl?b=lennon,m=1091400277,s=21 date=1091456789]

Please.
http://www.4sitemusic.com
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!

Indica

• A Thousand Pages
  • Getting into the Herbal Jazz
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2004, 12:09:52 PM »

Well said RickenBacker.
Whats the matter lads? Blue Meanies?

RICKENBACKER325

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2004, 01:54:26 PM »

Maria, I do care when it becomes personal and tries to show the other person as intellectual underling. However, I dont care to be drawn into a personal challege.  Indica Walrus, thank you. I hope I explained my views better this time. :)

« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2004, 02:36:28 PM »

[quote by=An_Apple_Beatle link=Blah.pl?b=lennon,m=1091400277,s=54 date=1091699563]
Fair play to you guys. (Here Comes The sun). I'm merely saying that the book was informative. I still remember reading and enjoying the wonder of the Beatles and their lives. It was'nt a promotion of the book. Infact it was making aware to The End that it was infact a controversial book and that there were disturbing allegations. Not getting into rows but feel I got read out of context there.
I never read but heard about his biography about Elvis. It's a shame that he felt he had to slander to get sales. Sad man.

[/quote]

Well, for what it's worth, I certainly wasn't blasting you.  My visceral reaction is and always will be reserved for Seaman, Goldman and Guiliano.  Vultures and liars.  Someone who is NOT aware of the bogus info needs to be alerted, otherwise...one can read whatever amuses them I suppose.

Sadie4

• Getting Better
« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2004, 06:53:17 PM »

I have nothing against Yoko, only that she was where she wasn't wanted (i.e. at recording sessions) and took JOHN away from England.
JOHN LENNON is my Sun King!

« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2004, 10:14:45 PM »

Still suporting Bush Joe?

If you recall correctly, I didn't care for either. ;)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.983 seconds with 81 queries.