Solo forums > George Harrison

Traveling Wilburys - revisiting

<< < (2/2)

Moogmodule:
A Wilbury tour would have been a hoot too. If only.

blmeanie:

--- Quote from: Normandie on February 14, 2024, 01:56:13 AM ---Was this the one you're thinking of?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUQ_gj-biIc

--- End quote ---

YES!  fantastic, love the opening part, it happened because of magic, had dinner with Jeff and Roy, said I was going into the studio would you like to come by?  Bob had the studio, called him up, sure come on over.  My guitar was over at Tom's...rest is history

Moogmodule:
It was such a one off. And everyone seemed to go into it with such laid back good humour. Even Bob who isn’t usually thought of as the most light hearted guy.

You’d never recreate that dynamic in the same way. And even they didn’t really. Their second album ( Volume 3 of course) wasn’t nearly as good as the first IMO.

Normandie:

--- Quote from: Moogmodule on February 15, 2024, 08:19:05 AM ---It was such a one off. And everyone seemed to go into it with such laid back good humour. Even Bob who isn’t usually thought of as the most light hearted guy.

--- End quote ---

That really struck me, too. It was such a pleasure to watch people who were so clearly relaxed and enjoying themselves.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version