Other music forums > Various Artists, Lyrics, Discographies

Muse

<< < (7/8) > >>

BlueMeanie:

--- Quote from: 1 ---Has anybody seen their H.A.A.R.P. DVD? I'm gonna buy or download it.
But they say it has only two audio modes: PCM stereo and DTS 5.1. :( I wonder how it sounds on my computer.
--- End quote ---

Should sound just fine Dmitry. Every CD you own is probably PCM Stereo.

Dmitry:

--- Quote from: 483 ---
Should sound just fine Dmitry. Every CD you own is probably PCM Stereo.
--- End quote ---

CD yes. But for live concert on DVD would be better 5.1. I prefer Dolby. DTS always sounds strange and different  :-/

Dmitry:
They will give a concert in Moscow on the 22d of May. This time in Moscow the concert will be on the stadium  :o
Unfortunately, the tickets are too expensive for me. The cheapest one costs $50, but, you know, the places for such price are far away from the stage. The prices for the good places are begin from $150. I think I'd better spend these money for a couple of classical music concerts or opera or ballet.

Dmitry:
I'm sure you have heard their new song `Survival'. What do you think?

It is a poor song I think. Matthew Bellamy has nothing new to offer. Muse is my favorite modern band, but I think they are becoming less interesting with each year. The first albums were great and attractive but since `The Resistance'  album they are boring. Unfortunately! Because I was hoping they continue to make something great  :(

Dmitry:
A very funny video from Italy TV  ha2ha
Watch why:

MUSE H.D!! "UPRISING" PLAYBACK VERY FUNNY AND CRAZY ON A ITALIAN TV & "INTERVIEW"!!! :D MATT PLAYS THE DRUMS!! DOM (THE BEST!! HA, HA, HA) PLAYS THE BASS AND SING!! AND CHRIS PLAY THE GUITAR AND KEYBOARDS!! "QUELLI CHE IL CALCIO PROGRAM" (20.09.2009)!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version