Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: meet jimmy justice!!!  (Read 1732 times)

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
meet jimmy justice!!!
« on: April 18, 2009, 05:25:06 PM »

3CEFAifA1vY

don't try this.....jimmy is a new yorker that believes sometimes police take undue advantage...browse for more jimmy at youtube...or just go to his channel...http://www.youtube.com/user/JimmyJustice4753
true not all are bad but do they look the other way when another crosses the line???i swear i must be spending too much time dwelling on things i can't change....but maybe i can help....there are too many injustices in the world as it is..if we all just help fight the little ones maybe those others can be more easily addressed...jimmy is trying.....why can't we? i know go get a job...i'm dwelling.... ;D
9mEl5bWgWBI

buy cameras and help....use cameras and protect yourselves...

harihead

• A Thousand Pages
  • Keep spreading the love
Re: meet jimmy justice!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 05:29:32 PM »

David Brin (SF writer) thinks that "Jimmy Justice" is the way our world has to go. It's getting so big and impersonal, one might think it's easy to turn a blind eye. But in the age of cameras, we can employ citizen oversight-- such as when the police at St. Paul dragged off journalist Amy Goodman from Democracy Now, when she was merely trying to ask a cop about her arrested coworkers. The police put out a cockamamie story, but some person on the spot posted the YouTube of the whole thing that clearly showed the police were lying. They were forced to release her to prevent a scandal.

Yes, we do have people who take advantage and lose their perspective. But we need all of us to speak out when we see injustice occur. Otherwise we will lose our civilization in a hurry.
All you've got to do is choose love.  That's how I live it now.  I learned a long time ago, I can feed the birds in my garden.  I can't feed them all. -- Ringo Starr, Rolling Stone magazine, May 2007<br />

Page created in 0.208 seconds with 40 queries.