Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: A Day In the Life- Beatles Anthology question  (Read 1828 times)

Musickiks

• One And One Is Two
A Day In the Life- Beatles Anthology question
« on: December 15, 2009, 04:22:30 PM »

including special features...

was there a segment that showed Paul, George and Ringo in the studio with George Martin talking and listening to A Day In the Life? (Modern-day)

i know they listen to Tommorrow Never Knows and Golden Slumbers and a few others i think, but is there ever one with all of them listening to A Day In the Life? i just have this vision in my head of them doing that, and i feel like i remember seeing it.

I know there's multiple ones with ONLY George Martin, playing back the tapes of A Day In the Life and listening to them, but is there not a segment with ALL of the remaining members listening to it?

thanks
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Bobber

Re: A Day In the Life- Beatles Anthology question
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 07:13:52 PM »

I don't know by heart. Replay your dvd's?

Musickiks

• One And One Is Two
Re: A Day In the Life- Beatles Anthology question
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 02:41:10 PM »

I don't know by heart. Replay your dvd's?
haha, i only rented the dvd's...i looked through a fair amount of the special features section on youtube but still not sure...just want to know for sure, because i get this vision of all of them laughing and having a good time, then the vocals for a day in the life play and they all just realize simultaneously how timeless and unbelievable john is on that song...i totally could have made that up in my head, but i have to know. haha.

Page created in 0.921 seconds with 38 queries.