Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Funny People (2009)  (Read 2410 times)

LennonStarrFan

• A Beginning
Funny People (2009)
« on: February 06, 2010, 04:12:09 AM »

I wanna buy this DVD just because The Beatles music is in it. LOL! There's Real Love from The Beatles, then Paul, John + Ringo's solo songs. Adam Sandler also covers Real Love + Photograph.
We can safely say Judd Apatow is a Beatles fan. Here's a nice quote he said: "Choosing music is my favorite part of the process, said Apatow. “I am thrilled that I was able to include so many of my musical heroes on this soundtrack. When I look at who is on it I am startled. If the movie is half as good as the music, I am in great shape.”

Article: http://www.azmovies.net/universal-pictures%E2%80%99-funny-people-%E2%80%93-orginal-motion-picture-soundtrack-due-july-28th-from-concord-records-features-rare-outtakes-from-john-lennon-and-neil-diamond-and-exclusive-new-l.html

"John was the best. I loved John. He was fine singer, a fine musician and he was a fine friend." -Ringo
“He's (Ringo) every bloody bit as warm, unassuming, funny, and kind as he seems. He was quite simply the heart of the Beatles.” – John

LennonStarrFan

• A Beginning
Re: Funny People (2009)
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 04:19:53 AM »

This movie was really good. It's so underrated. The soundtrack features solos from all four Beatles. :)

"John was the best. I loved John. He was fine singer, a fine musician and he was a fine friend." -Ringo
“He's (Ringo) every bloody bit as warm, unassuming, funny, and kind as he seems. He was quite simply the heart of the Beatles.” – John

Oomu

• Getting Better
  • It's always the quiet ones.
    • My Tumblr
Re: Funny People (2009)
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 05:06:52 AM »

Loved the soundtrack - HATED the movie. I can't stand Judd Apatow movies. I've tried and tried and tried again but no dice. =/

Page created in 0.7 seconds with 40 queries.