Other music forums > Musician's Corner

Yay

(1/2) > >>

Mean_Mr_Mustard:
My mom ordered me a Rogue Violin bass (hofner knockoff) today. I am so excited I cant wait to play it. :D Dont think Im spoiled its an early Christmas present :p my only one in fact :( :>

I am gonna put some Banjo tuner knobs on it (I know it sounds weird) If anyone else has a Hofner knockoff I think this should work for Rogue/Jay Turser/Brice versions. Get these Banjo tuner knobs the pearloid version. They look pretty close to Hofner tuning knobs and I have talked to numerous people who say they fit the tuners perfectly. :D

I am also gonna get some Rotosound flats so I can give my Bass the old sound I want.

An Apple Beatle:
Nice one! ;) Bet your well chuffed. Happy bassing!!!! :)

Mean_Mr_Mustard:
I got my bass today but there is fret buzzing on the E and A strings. Anyone know how to fix that. The bridge confuses me.  :o

An Apple Beatle:
Hmmm? Riccy 325 is the main man on this around here...I have never attempted to alter the action on my viola.

It's something best left for a guitar shop unless you don't mind taking the risk. If all goes wrong you could have a lot more buzzing and/or uneven action.

The bridge will probably have 2 round adjustors either side...You could try raising the one closest to the E and A.

Would be an idea to also report it to the place where you got it from. If bought from a shop, they should sort it out for you if you take it in.

Good luck. ;)

Mean_Mr_Mustard:
I got it online from musicians friend I dont know what they could do.  :-/

Riccy 325 help.. :p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version