Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: From Then To You  (Read 1984 times)

beatlefan1

From Then To You
« on: February 02, 2012, 02:54:27 PM »

Hi all , I'm new to this forum so please excuse me if I make any mistakes in my post as never posted on a forum before !
I have seen this album on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beatles-THEN-YOU-Rare-Original-Album-LP-Apple-UK-/230736085753?pt=UK_Records&hash=item35b8f142f9 I am intersted in putting bid in for it and was wondering what is the maximum bid I should put in ? it looks in half decent nick and also it is currently at a good price .
Any advice would be appreciated. 2ch
Peace and love
Ben

peterbell1

• Getting Better
Re: From Then To You
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 12:00:42 PM »

Hi all , I'm new to this forum so please excuse me if I make any mistakes in my post as never posted on a forum before !
I have seen this album on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beatles-THEN-YOU-Rare-Original-Album-LP-Apple-UK-/230736085753?pt=UK_Records&hash=item35b8f142f9 I am intersted in putting bid in for it and was wondering what is the maximum bid I should put in ? it looks in half decent nick and also it is currently at a good price .
Any advice would be appreciated. 2ch
Peace and love
Ben

Hi Ben.
Welcome to the forum.

Looks like I'm too late as the auction has now ended - did you end up bidding on the record?
It went for £155 in the end, which I think is a reasonable price for a copy of that LP in that condition. It's certainly a rare album, but the condition wasn't very good - especially the cover.
Most copies of that record that I have seen for sale have been in better condition as this was an album that I doubt would ever have been played very often.

Anyway, hope you stick around and join in the discussions here.
Cheers,
Pete

Page created in 0.257 seconds with 36 queries.