Other music forums > Musician's Corner

Lovely New Addition

<< < (6/8) > >>

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: nimrod on October 26, 2012, 11:31:26 PM ---(nice guitar btw)

--- End quote ---

Thanks, Kev.  And for years I wanted a solid body.  I think the Les Paul Junior is a great no-nonsense guitar and a fantastic bargain.  Made in Nashville, mahogany body, bound baked maple fretboard, Tune-O-Matic Bridge, Klusons, two P-90s and a toggle switch all for $629 new.

nimrod:

--- Quote from: Hello Goodbye on October 27, 2012, 12:18:58 AM ---Thanks, Kev.  And for years I wanted a solid body.  I think the Les Paul Junior is a great no-nonsense guitar and a fantastic bargain.  Made in Nashville, mahogany body, bound baked maple fretboard, Tune-O-Matic Bridge, Klusons, two P-90s and a toggle switch all for $629 new.

--- End quote ---

wish guitars here were that cheap :(

Hello Goodbye:
Try Sweetwater Music Instruments, Kev:   http://www.sweetwater.com/

Lowest prices around and their international shipping rates are very reasonable.

nimrod:

--- Quote from: Hello Goodbye on October 27, 2012, 08:52:02 PM ---Try Sweetwater Music Instruments, Kev:   http://www.sweetwater.com/

Lowest prices around and their international shipping rates are very reasonable.

--- End quote ---

I dont think they will export goods that are sold locally Baz

International Shipping:
Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are limited in what we can ship outside of the United States. Please call us to find out if the item(s) you are interested in can be shipped internationally. The following are exceptions to this policy (some restrictions apply for these destinations):

Puerto Rico
US Military addresses (i.e. APO and FPO addresses)
Locations that use a US Postal ZIP Code, such as Guam, The Virgin Islands, etc.
Call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer at (800) 222-4700 for more information.

Hello Goodbye:
The fine print.  I didn't see that, Kev.    :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version