Beatles forums > Polls

john songs vs paul songs vs george songs vs ringo

<< < (3/10) > >>

tangerine:
oh no typical me I misread the question- thought it was about which Beatle's post-Beatle solo stuff you would most like to listen to only. Oooops  :B

So I said George (an answer to the wrong question) because my enthusiasm for the whole album 'All Things Must Pass' just surfaced  

But I should have said John (my answer to the question I was supposed to be answering) mainly because (though I love George's songs) John has obviously done far more in the Beatles than George. And I have always just about preferred John's overall songs to Paul's. Not by loads, but enough to make John my vote. (Gems like Strawberry Fields, Come Together, Day in the Life, Walrus, And Your Bird Can Sing, Norwegian Wood, I'm Only Sleeping etc. are just so varied and unique and I love them) Poor Ringo loses out on this one- not many songs to choose from for him, bless him. Glad to see him included on the poll though- I have known polls to just not include Ringo at all- outrageous I say!

(sorry for voting wrong- if it can be changed then can someone please do it? If not my George will do me fine- because I feel his quality of songs is often as good as John's and it is really only the fact that he did far fewer overall than John which makes him lose my vote)

Flaming Pie in the Sky:
I ended up voting for John but that will change by tomorrow  :P

Andy Smith:

--- Quote from: 553 ---oh no typical me I misread the question- thought it was about which Beatle's post-Beatle solo stuff you would most like to listen to only. Oooops  :B

--- End quote ---

Don't worry, i just realised i thought the same thing.
Its just too hard, i really can't say! John, Paul, George ..all amazing songwriter "in the Beatles"! :)

DarkSweetLady:
You know I have to pick George...though Sky knows how much I love a certain beatle song written by John...

Kaleidoscope_Eyes:
From The Beatles period- I'd say John... but really it depends on the mood

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version