Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: BeatleNut.com - New site online  (Read 3731 times)

BeatleNut.com - New site online
« on: June 15, 2004, 10:29:12 AM »

Hi there Beatle Nuts!

I've got a new site online at http://www.BeatleNut.com - Everything a Self Respecting Beatle Nut could need!

Please have a look and let me know what you think in the guestbook or join the forum. Also any help getting the Discography together would be greatly appreciated!

Take care and may your personal God of choice bless you...

Rob.

Rowdy

• Getting Better
Re: BeatleNut.com - New site online
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2004, 10:32:01 AM »

I've been to your site a few times, my friend. I like the design and all, but you need some more content.....not sure what, but it seems more like a resource to buy things than an informational site......but since you're putting a discography together, I guess you're trying to change that a bit....good luck with the site, it's one of the best out there, design wise.

"Only people know just how to talk to people. Only people know just how to change the world."

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2004, 10:41:28 AM »

my thoughts exzctley.....this guy seems coin operated...TOTALLY!!!!
he always is working an angle.at pauls he was always talking to everybody trying to get them to say he was the s hit.even said someone registered as him and was causing grief with his name.
i am not impressed never was.steer clear

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2004, 10:54:56 AM »

Excuse me? I'm not sure what you're insinuating but I think you may be talking about the wrong guy.

he always is working an angle.at pauls he was always talking to everybody trying to get them to say he was the s hit.even said someone registered as him and was causing grief with his name.

I've only set this site up a few weeks and I don't know who "Paul's" is. Please make sure you know who you are talking about before you make these kind of remarks.

In defense: Yes, the site is mainly a resource for people to buy things because I would like a site that introduced me to new music through my love of Beatles music and also make that new music easily accessible. I don't provide music or pictures because I do not own the copyright, I am trying to adhere as much as I can to copyright law, it's not always possible. Anyway, these are the main reasons I set up the site in the first place.

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2004, 11:00:49 AM »

your name should be beatle pimp.the first thing you do here is try to sell us something.thats shows you and me have no chance to get along.we will bump heads.pimping goes in another section pal.on my site i sell nothing.in fact i give stuff away.
i am sure alot of people look at selling beatles stuff as a fail safe.because the beatles don't sell merchandise,it sells itself.what a goldmine.
during their career as beatles they endorsed 3 or 4 products the whole time together.they didn't try selling us what we didn't want or need.they didn't push anything but love....maybe you should be a rutles site since ALL YOU NEED IS CASH.....

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2004, 11:12:58 AM »

your name should be beatle pimp.the first thing you do here is try to sell us something.

Harsh words. What have I tried to sell you? I haven't tried to sell you anything, all I'm doing is telling people that my site is online, come visit or not. If you don't like it, don't visit.

Don't get all sanctimonious about not selling stuff on your site, that's your choice. You're making it sound like I'm forcing people to buy from my site. As you well know, that's impossible...

Bacchus

• A Beginning
  • I've got a feeling
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2004, 12:19:27 PM »

[quote by=pc31 link=Blah.pl?b=cc,m=1087295352,s=4 date=1087297249]your name should be beatle pimp.the first thing you do here is try to sell us something.thats shows you and me have no chance to get along.we will bump heads.pimping goes in another section pal.on my site i sell nothing.in fact i give stuff away.
i am sure alot of people look at selling beatles stuff as a fail safe.because the beatles don't sell merchandise,it sells itself.what a goldmine.
during their career as beatles they endorsed 3 or 4 products the whole time together.they didn't try selling us what we didn't want or need.they didn't push anything but love....maybe you should be a rutles site since ALL YOU NEED IS CASH.....[/quote]Lmao....beatlepimp ;D

Marcel

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2004, 02:02:31 PM »

I like the design. And I also think there is quite some content. The song section is very thorough (including lyrics, tabs, song info and album info). Some links don't seem to work though... But that's probably got to do with it being brand new and still in development.

I do not like all the ads either, but that's his choice. I don't think it's fair to 'attack' him on that. Like he said: "If you don't like it, don't visit."

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2004, 12:59:44 AM »

I DON'T!

Wayne L.

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2004, 11:59:24 AM »

It's a great site which I visit often & I signed the guestbook.

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 54 queries.