Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Tickets to John Lennon Peace Monument Dedication In Liverpool  (Read 1092 times)

peregrine9

• A Thousand Pages
Tickets to John Lennon Peace Monument Dedication In Liverpool
« on: September 17, 2010, 11:52:55 PM »

I know we have fans here from all around the world.So I want  to post this for the people who have not seen this information yet.For those that want to get tickets to this dedication.Don't wait to get them. Because I think they will go fast.I won't be able to go to this myself.But I Live in California.

John Lennon Monument
Liverpool is set to become the home of a major European Peace monument, which will be dedicated to music legend John Lennon and his message of peace.

The 18ft monument entitled 'Peace and Harmony' will be unveiled by Julian and Cynthia Lennon in a prestigious ceremony in October as part of the John Lennon Tribute Season. The monument will emulate New York's Strawberry Fields memorial by attracting thousands of visitors wishing to celebrate the life and spirit of John Lennon, as well as becoming an iconic peace symbol for Britain. The monument has been created by American teen art prodigy Lauren Voiers and is being gifted to the Beatles Story and the City of Liverpool by California-based organisation Global Peace Initiative.

The Liverpool ECHO, Beatles Story and Liverpool ONE have teamed up to offer you a once-in-a-lifetime chance to attend an exclusive John Lennon event.
It will celebrate the unveiling of a special European peace monument created in his honour.
The event takes place at 11.30am in Chavasse Park, Liverpool One on Saturday 9 October 2010 - what would have been his 70th birthday.
A total of 500 pairs will be given away to the public.

http://myecho.liverpoolecho.co.uk/promotions/Get-tickets-for-Lennon-event/?utm_source=beatles_story_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=tickets_to_the_unveiling_of_the_european_peace_monument

Life is what happens when your busy making other plans. John Lennon
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

peregrine9

• A Thousand Pages
Re: Tickets to John Lennon Peace Monument Dedication In Liverpool
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 12:20:15 AM »

I am bumping up so that other thread is no the first one showing.
Life is what happens when your busy making other plans. John Lennon

Page created in 0.404 seconds with 38 queries.