Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 26

Author Topic: Paul is Dead: Story & Clues  (Read 190565 times)

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
  • Be yourself, no matter what they say.
    • The studio
Re: Paul is Dead: Story & Clues
« Reply #220 on: March 14, 2010, 03:28:41 PM »

Can you show us the 1st official pic of Faul after 66 then please? This would clear a lot up surely? Not really getting that earlobe thing mate. Nose looks a good match too. Lips are thinner some 40years later though.
http://www.4sitemusic.com
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #221 on: March 14, 2010, 04:23:14 PM »

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii226/Daveyo/Fauls%20Album/ears2.gif

I'm pretty sure that's one and the same person. Apart from the age difference I see no differences to speak of.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 06:51:58 PM by Joost »

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #222 on: March 14, 2010, 07:49:25 PM »

To An Apple Beatle the Admin

I will post it for you and its a time line post of pics and there are over 40 of them.  I do have the first appearance late 66 and I also have pics way prior to this too in showing how he was transformed over time.  Please let me know how you want me to present it, so you can see for yourself with all due respect.   But you need to know also all the scars that is on the current Fauls face as this face slowly transformed to be almost an exact look-a-like to the Real Paul McCartney.  They could not do anything about the height unfortunately which by the way is another dead give away.

Once you see these scars make a note of it.  The Fauls ear was tampered with on the very bottom of the ear lobe slightly in the attempt to change it but they backed off because it was too much to do, so they left it alone.  Only his right ear was touched but his left ear remained the same untouched.

Furthermore, keep in mind Billy Shears was kept under tight wraps for 3 solid years until January 1969 when they tried him out on the roof top.  Even I after seeing it, it was a bad as it comes and no where near close to the real Paul.  After that they split up as a group knowing the consequences was too risky if the Faul gets caught.  They were using other better look a likes during the interim, such as the Apple Studio famous walk across the street etc., but Billy Shears was their selected choice.  Reasons are unknown.

He did pop out here and there during those 3 years only briefly doing stints for the group.

I do request if possible that you can allow me to post pics directly here but I cannot because it keeps saying its full.  Can you fix this problem for me please.

Thanks.
Daveyo

maclen

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #223 on: March 15, 2010, 08:10:25 AM »

please don't post these photos. everyone who wants to see your so called evidence can go to this TKIN forum, where the have all these pics.

2ch

Bobber

« Reply #224 on: March 15, 2010, 08:37:03 AM »

Been trying to put the pics in and the upload folder is full.  How is it possible, and I just joined as the three pics total only 72kb which is small.  1 set is 39kb and the other is 33 kb.

Are we allowed to post pics here or not.

You can post as many pics as you want. Please not as attachment. There's an excellent tutorial here: http://www.dmbeatles.com/forums/index.php?topic=7946.0

Bobber

« Reply #225 on: March 15, 2010, 08:50:16 AM »

I haven't had so much laughs on the forum for ages. ha2ha

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #226 on: March 15, 2010, 10:17:59 AM »

Daveyo mate  - I don't normally argue these things, because it gives your nonsense credence, but....
your story has a cast of thousands - the people who knew Paul died, or knew "Faul," the plastic surgeons, the trainers, The Beatles and their circle and god knows who else (plus this still lurking evil mastermind, ready to send in professional hit teams to exterminate anyone who spills the beans. Nya hah hah.)

Putting aside the fact that we're talking about the member of a pop group here (not a President or a Pope), and a pop band that at the time was universally regarded as past it's peak and about to break up (singles and album sales down, declining concert numbers, Epstein forced to issue "they're not breaking up" press statements.) They were being outsold by Hermans Hermits and The Monkees for chrissakes. Why would anyone bother?

All that aside, the best evidence you can come up with is comparing photos seperated by nearly 50 years of age? Come on mate, you can't be that mad.

The other night the BBC had a documentary about whether Bin laden is still alive. Some folk have done what you've done with video images and say the differences prove he's dead.
Experts from both the CIA and MI5 and indepent security agencies all agreed that image matching is a very imprecise science and that the slightest thing - angle, light, perspective, age etc can create changes, and that they operate on a basis of degrees of certainty  (ie a 95% match means it's most likely a match), and it is almost impossible to ever have an exact match.  And these were images seperated by only 10 years

And I have a mirror. I'm 51 and can see my face changing. I'm becoming more thickset and my face is noticably sagging.

like Joost said, evidence my friend. Paranoid wishful thinking won't cut the mustard around here.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 10:59:56 AM by Kevin »
don't follow leaders

Ahme

« Reply #227 on: March 15, 2010, 10:29:45 AM »

The ears joost is like the fingerprints of a person.

I never saw that on CSI.

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #228 on: March 15, 2010, 10:39:33 AM »

Look at the guy singing lead here in 1964:
The Beach Boys lost concert - Surfer girl

And here's the same guy singing lead in 1976:
The beach boys - I'm bugged at my ol'man (studio)

I suppose we can all agree his looks and his voice changed a lot more than Paul's ever did. Besides that, he'd dissapeared from the public eye for a few years and when he returned most of his talents seemed to have drastically paled. So a "Brian is dead" theory would be far more believable than a "Paul is dead" theory. Yet I've never heard anyone say that Brian died and was replaced by someone else.

What I'm trying to say here is that some people just see what they want to see, even if there is nothing to see.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 11:20:44 AM by Joost »

Ahme

« Reply #229 on: March 15, 2010, 10:50:57 AM »

James Paul McCartney ear lobe is completely "attached" to the skin of his mandible.

Daveyo

There goes your theory.

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #230 on: March 15, 2010, 12:54:47 PM »

And another thing.....
you're trying to convince us that in 1966, someone (who Dr Evil?) convinced John Lennon (who was still the bands principlal hit songwriter) that not only was Paul being replaced, but that this imposter was going to be made the bands principal focus whose songs would be given preference over his, and given credit for Pepper, MMT and Let It Be. If as you say they waited until 69 to "try him out" on the rooftop why did they submit him to those glaring closeups in Hey Jude and Let It Be. And why, if they had hit teams waiting to go, did they allow all those silly clues like "here's another clue for you all" etc.
Slipping this new guy in and then immediately making him the focal point of the group seems a tad silly to me.
And all you have is ear lobes.

Nonsense.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 01:09:43 PM by Kevin »
don't follow leaders

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #231 on: March 15, 2010, 02:12:51 PM »

Ok, how many of you believe the person you see today is the real Paul?

and

How many of you believe the person you see today is not the real Paul.

A simple two questions, irrespective of what it might be, but really many have their minds made up and believe what they want to believe and it will take more than evidence to be convinced.

I somehow sense that even if the DNA somehow proves either way, none still will not believe.  It will take more than that for someone to just say hey he is not I, and I am not him.

Like John Lennon once said, let them figure it out.

Recently I have come across people claiming that Dave Dave (the infamous burn victim) is MJ, and have also seen people claiming that Elvis was replaced as well.

Who knows what they will come up next

Perhaps maybe we can call upon Peter Graves of Mission Impossible to figure it out ehhhhh.  ooops just heard he died.  Oh well.

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #232 on: March 15, 2010, 02:25:00 PM »

No answers then?
don't follow leaders

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #233 on: March 15, 2010, 02:30:28 PM »

How many of you believe the person you see today is not the real Paul.

I'm not even that much of an "obsessed" Beatles or Paul McCartney-fan (they're only my second favorite band) and I like a good conspiracy theory every now and then, so if there would actually be any good evidence for your story I don't think I would be entirely close minded about it.

But considering the facts, I would rate this story on a likeliness-scale of zero to ten (with the excistence of Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny being somewhere around zero) at about... ehm... zero.

Oh, and if there really was a "Faul" who took over in 1966, I have to say that as a songwriter, he kicked the real Paul's ass!

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #234 on: March 15, 2010, 02:40:17 PM »

(nevermind)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 02:43:29 PM by Joost »

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #235 on: March 15, 2010, 02:43:43 PM »

I'm the same as Joost. I like The Beatles and find their story interesting, but it matters little to me if McCartney is dead or alive.
What destroys your theory is it's lack of evidence and high degree of improbability.
don't follow leaders

The Swine

• Getting Better
« Reply #236 on: March 15, 2010, 02:58:40 PM »

:) Not exactly my choice of words, but I agree with your general thrust. We all come here for different reasons.

we look a lot alike

daveyo if you really can come up with dna i might believe you. earlobes are no fingerprints and certainly not dna. i did check the king is naked forum and almost joined. then i realized pigs are smart animals. but it is hilarious i must admit. o and dont worry about peter graves. it was only his standin that died.
THE INTERNET IS NOT A PLACE FOR 13 YEAR OLDS

lunchpunch

• A Beginning
  • Turn me on when I get lonely.
    • My livejournal!
« Reply #237 on: March 15, 2010, 05:13:02 PM »

And another thing.....
you're trying to convince us that in 1966, someone (who Dr Evil?) convinced John Lennon (who was still the bands principlal hit songwriter) that not only was Paul being replaced, but that this imposter was going to be made the bands principal focus whose songs would be given preference over his, and given credit for Pepper, MMT and Let It Be.

John would have never stood for that, if anyone knows ANYTHING about John's personality.
Let me show you to my darkroom.

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #238 on: March 16, 2010, 02:33:33 AM »

Ok

For all of you if you can just simply it, just what it will take for you to believe about the Real Paul being allegedly replaced or be convinced that he might be dead.  Scientifically I believe Once cremated DNA is gone forever.

Example:  DNA from Faul vs DNA from his brother Michael, or DNA from Faul vs DNA from the Real Paul (provided one can find his body somehow).  I think the best bet is Michael direct closest decendent, and would this be sufficient for many of you?

Today Michael and Ringo are I think the only ones left that hold the keys to the truth.  True or False?  I will not trust the Faul in any way shape or form because he is so questionable & there are many doubts. I think we all need something outside, something independent for accurate verification.  Who would you trust?

If there is anything else that you might be inclined to believe please state it.

TKIN for example has made a start and perhaps maybe also made a small dent in raising up this doubt level but its not enough proof wise I believe, but enough to get one to start thinking hmmm, etc., if the person has an open mind. Some of it will stand up to the legal test and some probably will not unless like some people say if that DNA is shown and officially entered, then it will turn a lot of heads I think without a doubt.

Would appreciate your input.

Daveyo

I also viewed some pics inside the Apple Studios showing the band members and alleged Faul being in there.  I don't see the date on the pics, or how it was smuggled out, or when it was taken, but somehow it now is being shown from the TKIN side.  But its a bit intriguing to say the least.  Not that it matters but it does cause interest though.

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #239 on: March 16, 2010, 04:25:02 AM »

we look a lot alike

daveyo if you really can come up with dna i might believe you. earlobes are no fingerprints and certainly not dna. i did check the king is naked forum and almost joined. then i realized pigs are smart animals. but it is hilarious i must admit. o and dont worry about peter graves. it was only his standin that died.

Hi Swine!!!

Hmmm, definitely your entitled to your own opinion, but ahem, may I be allowed to say something.  Ears and its style and shape is definitely some means of a way to identify someone, and if this is not so, Ok here is a test.  Go to one of your friends, and take a pic shot of your friends ear and have your friend take a pic shot of your ear.  Develop it and then compare.  Would they be the same or not?  

Also DNA is used for criminal cases now, and or for your genetic history and background.  Everyone has a different DNA sequence and also the strands are different resulting in proving something.  If one was to take your brother and you being the sister, your DNA and his DNA will practically match except at some parts that show differently between you and your brother and parts that points to your parents.  Also this can be used to find your long lost ancestors etc.  It is also used to determine and or find the diseases that you might have or its potential to have.

On a crime scene, without the defendant saying anything and they cannot find the weapon, or have any witnesses, and yet they find the DNA on the victim or some item and it is different, they search etc, and later on they get a suspect and it points to the accused after they obtain the samples are you convinced that the accuse did it even when the accuse denys doing the crime?  As far as I understand, it has met the test in criminal courts from top to bottom and they find it quite reliable and convincing.  Never the less somehow there is always something that will create the doubt and I think in some way it will always exist as long as humans exist.

So in a sense the DNA has pretty much met the test of the probable factors.  The ears itself is one means, the dental records is another means, Fingerprints is another means, the eye retina's is another means, vocal analysis is another, lie detectors is another etc.  All have some means one way or another to help clear up issues, and or identify someone whether the person is deceased or alive.  Out of all these probable factors I tend to agree the DNA is the strongest.

Anyhow I noticed the main topic says "Paul is Dead: Story & Clues.  What is true here is Paul dead or not?  hehehehehehe. So............. 

« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 04:28:46 AM by Daveyo »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 26

Page created in 0.649 seconds with 76 queries.