Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Allen Klein  (Read 1774 times)

Wayne L.

Allen Klein
« on: July 08, 2007, 01:46:40 PM »

He's the one that really broke up the Beatles, more so than Yoko & Linda & hopefully history will show that in about 100 years.  It's true that John & Paul were going in different directions personally & professionally before Mr. Klein entered the picture.  It's time the fans & the media blame the real culprit for the breakup, AK, because he was the one that imploded the band from the inside.  It's too bad Lennon didn't listen to Mick Jagger's advice about Allen Klein before he became their manager at the time.  
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

raxo

• Sun King
Re: Allen Klein
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 02:05:44 PM »

Quote from: 395
He's the one that really broke up the Beatles, more so than Yoko & Linda & hopefully history will show that in about 100 years.  [...]

This reminded me of this long thread (one that I enjoyed it a lot  :)):
Who Broke Up ...
http://dmbeatles.com/forums/b-cc/m-1112105202/s-0/

I still think that Allen Klein was not sooo important in the end ... but an excurse for some of them ... George and Ringo were recording with Paul in January 1970 and John and George gave the tapes of the Get Back project to Phil Spector some weeks later ... but Paul said what he said in his first album that April and that was the "official" end ... he rushed a b[size=9](ea)[/size]t in my opinion and that's why I say that it was Paul who broke thegroup ... the comments George made days after that, confirm that it was a surprize for him, at least ...

The Swine

• Getting Better
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 07:03:18 PM »

i think wayne l has a point here
THE INTERNET IS NOT A PLACE FOR 13 YEAR OLDS

slick rick

• Getting Better
  • bakers dozen
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 09:02:37 PM »

where atop his head?????
well its saturday night and i just got paid

Page created in 0.175 seconds with 44 queries.