Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Stepfather from Julian died yesterday  (Read 8833 times)

Badgirl66

• A Thousand Pages
    • My Hometown
Stepfather from Julian died yesterday
« on: March 11, 2013, 04:57:59 PM »

Noel Charles has lived an extraordinary life. The son of a shoemaker from Trinidad, he left his West Indian home and in 1968 Noel launched his first nightclub, Alexandra’s in Stockholm – it soon became a favourite nightspot of royalty and celebrities.
Biografie
Noel Charles was born in 1940 in Port of Spain, Trinidad where he lived until the age of 18 when he came to England to study.

In 1968 Noel launched his first nightclub, Alexandra’s in Stockholm – it soon became a favourite nightspot of royalty and celebrities. Four years later he opened a second Alexandra’s on the island of Barbados, to equal success.

Noel and Julian Lennon’s friendship stretches back to the early 1980s, and for Christmas 1998 Julian brought his mother, Cynthia, to Barbados on holiday and introduced her to Noel. Friendship turned to love and in 2012 Noel and Cynthia will celebrate ten years of marriage.

Noel has four daughters and a stepson.

It is with the Heaviest of Hearts, that I bring this news to You Today, that My Mother Cynthia's Husband, Stepfather to me & friend for over 30 years, Mr Noel Charles, passed away from Cancer Yesterday, on Mother's Day, whilst Sleeping...
He had fought a Brave battle for just over two years, but now finds himself at Peace, as we are, after a very Heartbreaking last couple of months of severe pain & panic...
He was the greatest on men on so many levels & brought much love & la...ughter, to those all around & within his company... We raise a glass to the Joy & happiness you brought us all... May you start building that Nightclub in the sky A.S.A.P. As there've been a lot of mutual friends waiting for You... Luv You Noel... You will be remembered every day & Someday, we shall all meet again...
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 05:07:19 PM by Badgirl66 »
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Page created in 0.162 seconds with 35 queries.