Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: A Beatles HUB....  (Read 1161 times)

Mercuryworks

• One And One Is Two
A Beatles HUB....
« on: July 19, 2005, 08:14:50 AM »

Hello everybody.
Well I have a great idea for all to hear (new people and old). Sorry that was a tad corny. But  I have a great idea for you guys. Well it begins with a story...before I came here I was a BIG QUEEN fan (still am.) But to tell you the truth most of the people are pricks and most are very immature. So I was looking for a great Beatles forum and I am here now. :) So my idea is Beatles related that is why I put it here. Queen had a great thing there for all collectors
http://queenhub.tk/ What is it you ask?
The Queen HUB is a fan community which main goal is to give to all Queen enthustiasts and collectors an easy way to share rare Queen-related material such as audio bootlegs, demos, magazine scans, private videos and other non-official recordings from the band. The hub is not for commercial use, and is free of charge.
All members connect to the HUB to share their files using a free software called Direct Connect which functioning is similar to other P2P programs as Kazaa or WinMX but has far better features. It allows users to log on to a community where they can meet and talk to other Queen fans using the online chat facility and, which is even more important, be able to download the Queen items that they are sharing. At the moment the hub averages 40 to 55 people logged on simultaneously, sharing the amazing amount between 700GB and 1100 GB!.
Membership is completely free for all fans who want to join us. As in every community, we only ask you to follow a number of simple rules concerning respect to the other members, avoid selfish behaviours (namely leeching and unsharing material you downloaded) and definately, being fair.
That was taken from the site

Basically it is a kazaa with only Queen stuff. So people can share Bootlegs, Concerts, and Videos for other to enjoy and most likely be more involved with the music we like...The Beatles.

I was planning to make this and set this up but I didnt know if you guys would be interested. This is just a question. Please dont flame. Anyway Please tell me your thoughts? And could anyone help me with this too?

Sorry it I make mistakes I type fast...Sorry
"And in the end, The love you take is equal to the Love.....You make."
-The End, Abbey Road

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
  • Be yourself, no matter what they say.
    • The studio
Re: A Beatles HUB....
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 08:36:09 AM »

Sounds good in theory. Who would host/pay for that though?
http://www.4sitemusic.com
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!

Mercuryworks

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 11:45:30 PM »

Well basically I think it is free to make. But to join it is for sure free.
-The End, Abbey Road

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
  • Be yourself, no matter what they say.
    • The studio
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2005, 12:25:09 PM »

You'd have to PM Dmitry or The End about this. ;)
http://www.4sitemusic.com
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!

Mercuryworks

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2005, 04:47:08 PM »

Will do soon  ;D
-The End, Abbey Road

Page created in 0.284 seconds with 45 queries.