Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Are one of you posters Paul McCartney?  (Read 5862 times)

Loco Mo

• Getting Better
  • Oh, woe is me, and Mo am I.
Are one of you posters Paul McCartney?
« on: November 26, 2016, 09:45:16 PM »

Okay, for as long as I've been aware of this forum, I've wondered if Paul visits it.  My opinion is that I think he does and one of you is actually him incognito.  I have some suspicions, too, based on various posts I've read over time

Well, anyway, "Hello, Paul."  I hope you're enjoying your forum visits.  Also, I want to personally apologize to you for saying that you should retire (in another post).  (I really don't want to become a Phil Collins wannabe.)  If anyone should retire, it's me!!  I'm probably going to drop over dead first.  I can't imagine becoming a brain dead couch potato slowly awaiting his ultimate demise while an unwatched television program plays before his unseeing eyes and unhearing ears.  I actually think the brain is the first organ to go.  Oh, well.
Some try to tell me thoughts they cannot defend.

Loco Mo

• Getting Better
Re: Are one of you posters Paul McCartney?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 09:59:46 PM »

I just want to say that I don't expect Paul to reveal himself.  I mean I respect his privacy.  I just wanted to express my belief that "He's here!" amongst we wee ones.

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 02:58:25 AM »

Really?

You think somebody here is Paul?  Please, do tell.

blmeanie

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2016, 12:50:51 PM »

the notion of him being on here is cool, not sure though.  wouldn't his blood boil on some of the conversations here?

Loco Mo

• Getting Better
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2016, 01:00:37 PM »

tkitna:  No, out of respect for Paul, I will not reveal his true identity.  I wouldn't betray Clark Kent either or even Supergirl or Batman and Robin, etc.   I mean if I blew his cover, what would he do?  He'd have to adopt another persona.  Also, I need to revisit my suspicions because I think I'm getting two people mixed up at the moment.  It was actually several years ago that I suspected someone of being Paul.  I really need to re-read some old posts before I speculate any further.

blmeanie:  I think Paul is very engaged in the subject of the Beatles history and legacy and his overall role in all of it.  Even though Paul may not like negative words said about him, I think he is curious enough to want to hear them.  Also, he is somewhat of a battle-scarred veteran from the John Lennon days.  If he could survive John Lennon, I think he can survive any of us and our foul impertinences, don't you think? 

Could Ringo be here as well?  I highly doubt this.  I can imagine Paul here more than Ringo.  Not really sure why.

I will offer more thoughts as they come and not a moment before because, after all, who wants to read a blank post?

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2016, 01:15:01 AM »

Could Ringo be here as well?  I highly doubt this.  I can imagine Paul here more than Ringo.  Not really sure why.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8OikFB8IGA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8OikFB8IGA</a>
I can stay till it's time to go

Fab4Fan

• Getting Better
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2016, 05:40:32 AM »

I don't think Paul or Ringo visit but I've heard that Ron Nasty posts on here under a pseudonym!  ;)

Btw, I seem to recall that the REAL Bill Harry used to comment from time to time under his actual name. I wonder how he's doing?
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

Moogmodule

• A Thousand Pages
  • “Moog was the truth” TheseLyricsDoNotExist 2023
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2016, 06:33:04 AM »

I'd be pretty surprised if Paul or Ringo signed up and posted on a Beatles forum.  That said it's not impossible that they might cast their eye occasionally over websites dedicated to the Beatles. So next time you diss Ringo the 4th or Driving Rain think about who might be reading it.

Bobber

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2016, 11:09:04 AM »

Btw, I seem to recall that the REAL Bill Harry used to comment from time to time under his actual name. I wonder how he's doing?

That's correct, Bill Harry used to post here once in a while. We are FB-friends as well, but he isn't online there either a lot. I believe his wife, Virginia, is having problems with her health, but I'm not sure. That could be a reason for his absence. Some other members from the Beatles somewhat more inner circle used to be here as well.

Fab4Fan

• Getting Better
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2016, 04:55:28 AM »

That's correct, Bill Harry used to post here once in a while. We are FB-friends as well, but he isn't online there either a lot. I believe his wife, Virginia, is having problems with her health, but I'm not sure. That could be a reason for his absence. Some other members from the Beatles somewhat more inner circle used to be here as well.

Thanks for the update... Also, I'm curious, do you recall who some of the other Beatle people were?
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

Bobber

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2016, 08:39:10 AM »

Thanks for the update... Also, I'm curious, do you recall who some of the other Beatle people were?

Brian Griffiths was here. And I believe Sam Leach but I'm not sure.

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2016, 12:59:52 AM »

Cor who was the guy Marshall used to talk with on here,,,Bovine or somebody?  Lol.  I cant remember if he was George's lost son or Mona Bests, or somebody like that.  It was a long, long time ago.

Bobber

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2016, 08:44:43 AM »

Cor who was the guy Marshall used to talk with on here,,,Bovine or somebody?  Lol.  I cant remember if he was George's lost son or Mona Bests, or somebody like that.  It was a long, long time ago.

Wow. Your memory seems to be better than mine. I will have to check that.
And there were some relatives of drummer Norman Chapman online here.

Btw I will make you a promise Todd. There will be some time round Xmas to get All Things Must Pass microscope sorted out.

KelMar

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2016, 10:51:15 PM »

Was it Tony Sheridan's son, Todd?

http://www.dmbeatles.com/forums/index.php?topic=15852.msg311466#msg311466

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2016, 11:06:15 AM »

Was it Tony Sheridan's son, Todd?

http://www.dmbeatles.com/forums/index.php?topic=15852.msg311466#msg311466

I dont think it was Tony Jr Kelley.  I was aware of him.  The guy i'm talking about was the supposed son of somebody in the clan and of course they never claimed him and so forth.  I'm going to find it one night at work.  Shouldnt be too hard since PC only has 12000 posts.  *sigh*

KelMar

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2016, 05:13:20 PM »

I dont think it was Tony Jr Kelley.  I was aware of him.  The guy i'm talking about was the supposed son of somebody in the clan and of course they never claimed him and so forth.  I'm going to find it one night at work.  Shouldnt be too hard since PC only has 12000 posts.  *sigh*

Well, this is certainly intriguing Todd! Let us know when you find out.

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2017, 02:53:01 PM »

Found the thread.  It was Bowvayne Lol.

http://www.dmbeatles.com/forums/index.php?topic=2268.0

Page created in 0.513 seconds with 75 queries.