Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: One On One Tour  (Read 16889 times)

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
Re: One On One Tour
« Reply #100 on: May 16, 2017, 04:55:36 AM »

Well, I looked under the Mother's Day tree and no ticket.  :'( Maybe Kathy had better luck.

You've got to hint more strongly, Kelley.
I can stay till it's time to go
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

KelMar

« Reply #101 on: May 16, 2017, 05:08:41 AM »

You've got to hint more strongly, Kelley.

I think that ship has sailed, Barry. Unless I'm not doing something right on the website, the cheapest tickets are $700. I love Paul, but I can't do that.  ;)

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
« Reply #102 on: May 16, 2017, 05:37:36 AM »

At The Carrier Dome, huh?  Yes, that's a lot for a single ticket.  I paid about that much for two tickets last year.

Well, there's always NYC and Long Island!  Turn right at Albany.

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #103 on: May 16, 2017, 04:35:29 PM »

Well, I looked under the Mother's Day tree and no ticket.  :'( Maybe Kathy had better luck.

Sadly, I did not.   ;)

I think that ship has sailed, Barry. Unless I'm not doing something right on the website, the cheapest tickets are $700. I love Paul, but I can't do that.  ;)

Wow; $700 is 'way out of my league. (I'm not clever enough to quote a Beatles song like you, Kelley  ;)  )

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #104 on: May 16, 2017, 08:33:41 PM »

I remember when The Who played the Carrier Dome in 1982, tickets were $16. My, how times (and prices) have changed.

KelMar

« Reply #105 on: May 16, 2017, 10:45:31 PM »

I remember when The Who played the Carrier Dome in 1982, tickets were $16. My, how times (and prices) have changed.

I'll say!

Wow; $700 is 'way out of my league. (I'm not clever enough to quote a Beatles song like you, Kelley  ;)  )

Aww, you're so kind. Most people think I'm just obsessed. ;)

blmeanie

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #106 on: May 16, 2017, 11:59:43 PM »

While driving to work today I didn't hook up the phone and spotify so I listened to the local classic rock station.  They played "Live and let die" and at the end the dj said , "he'll definitely play that one July 13th"...so I jump online when I get to work and see that he is playing a smaller arena about 20 miles from Atlanta.  I had no idea, tickets have been on sale for 15 days now.

Anyway, I found some and asked my wife how many to get (we have 5 kids, 4 of them at home still).  She said she would pass (she has seen him twice) and agreed I should take the 4 kids that are home.  My older son has seen Paul when he played 5-6 years ago outdoors in Piedmont Park in the pouring rain. 

We are going, tickets were $175 plus a bogus handling fee per ticket of $21. 

Almost missed it because I did quick scans of lists when new dates were announced...my quick scan was for Atlanta, never saw Gwinnett. 

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
« Reply #107 on: May 17, 2017, 12:29:52 AM »

^

You'll enjoy the show.  I tried telling you about this a few days ago:  Re: One On One Tour

KelMar

« Reply #108 on: May 17, 2017, 12:37:11 AM »

I guess it pays to go local! Have fun blmeanie, and think of me when he plays Birthday since I'll be starting another time 'round the seasons that day.  :)

blmeanie

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #109 on: May 17, 2017, 12:37:46 AM »

^

You'll enjoy the show.  I tried telling you about this a few days ago:  Re: One On One Tour

I totally missed that, thanks for trying, it all worked in the end.  I believe it will be my 7th or 8th time seeing him, I am extremely lucky.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Page created in 0.385 seconds with 50 queries.