Other forums > Different Conversations

My little Magpie mates....(they seem to like our backyard)

<< < (11/11)

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: Hello Goodbye on July 12, 2013, 08:34:21 PM ---I've seen fawns left alone in my backyard more frequently in recent weeks.  It's like that every summer here.

--- End quote ---
They have they're ways. I'm just an observer. This fawn was in the street a few weeks back when I was coming home from work at 10 pm so I rolled down the window and had a conversation with her. She sttod there looking and listening for a few minutes and slowly wandered off. They hang out on my property in hunting season because they know they're safe.
I took this  picture of a fawn just a few minutes after she was born a few years ago. For all I know it could be the same one. It's a little blurry because of the screens.

KelMar:

--- Quote from: Dcazz on July 12, 2013, 09:05:55 PM ---I took this  picture of a fawn just a few minutes after she was born a few years ago. For all I know it could be the same one. It's a little blurry because of the screens.

--- End quote ---

Aww. The little ones are so cute. Even though I live in town we get deer quite often. Last year there was a doe and her twins. They don't seem afraid, even when I have one of the dogs out. In fact last year a big doe was walking right toward us. The dogs are usually good but we went in because I didn't want her to lunge and make me have do that giant steps thing to stay upright.  ;D

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: In My Life on July 12, 2013, 10:29:36 PM ---Aww. The little ones are so cute. Even though I live in town we get deer quite often. Last year there was a doe and her twins. They don't seem afraid, even when I have one of the dogs out. In fact last year a big doe was walking right toward us. The dogs are usually good but we went in because I didn't want her to lunge and make me have do that giant steps thing to stay upright.  ;D

--- End quote ---
Winter2011

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version