Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Living In the Material World Emphasizes George's 'Inner Life!' - part 2  (Read 1795 times)

peregrine9

• A Thousand Pages

News Blaze
October 7, 2011
Part 2 of Living In the Material World Emphasizes George's 'Inner Life!'

It a pity, Isn't it a shame. How we break each other's hearts, and cause each other pain. How we take each other's love, Without thinking anymore. Forgetting to give back. Isn't it a pity? George Harrison Part 2 of Living in the Material World has a much lower key of feeling to it than Part 1, which is in harmony with the texture of the second half of George's life. Still exciting though; it's nice to see Monty Python again, and there's the Traveling Wilburys, the sprawling Victorian mansion of Sir Frankie Crisp, and many insightful reflections of Harrison's life from his widow, Olivia.

http://newsblaze.com/story/20111007122909kays.nb/topstory.html
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 09:26:55 PM by peregrine9 »
Life is what happens when your busy making other plans. John Lennon

Gary910

• Getting Better
  • Beatles Collector
Re: Living In the Material World Emphasizes George's 'Inner Life!' - part 2
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 03:54:05 PM »

I just saw the film over the weekend, and I was impressed. It is very good.

I don't think there are any new revelations. Although, the subject of George's infidelity was slightly surprising to me. I knew of it, but I did not know it had happened so much. I knew of the allegations from Connor Clapton's mother, and I had only placed limited value and credence to that story. As Olivia alludes there were many women. Olivia tells of it with grace and shows what a beautiful woman she is, inside and out.

I like Dhani reading the letters that George wrote, it is a classy way to do it.

All in all, not a disappointment to me at all and I look forward to multiple viewings.
And now you've changed your mind, I see no reason to change mine --Lennon/McCartney

Page created in 0.28 seconds with 39 queries.