Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 33

Author Topic: Our Never Ending Beatles Story  (Read 95005 times)

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
Re: Our Never Ending Beatles Story
« Reply #560 on: February 05, 2010, 02:16:30 PM »

"Oh, Ringo, I love you so much," Morgan kissed him a long kiss.
George hugged Anna "How's the movie?"
"Pretty well, now I have to do a scene with one secretary who don't knows how to wear shoes, she's very wierd! And annoying, but the director wants me to.... you know"
"I know Georgie, don't let her control you " "Never! You are my true love"
John took Lucy and kissed her a lot of little kisses all over her face.
"J...John...yo...u...do it...ag...ain"
"I know, and I don't care!  I missed you so much"
"But John, people watching"
"I know"
"No, really! they are"
"I know "
" John! the people really..." John looked up. All club paused and looked at him and the other couples.
*Effect of crickets *
"Save yourself !!!" :o :o :o Paul shouted and the guys ran like crazy outside the club. Dozens of people wanted after them. They found a bush and rushed to hide behind. The people passed them. The area was clear.
Lucy looked at John, folded arms and wrinkled her nose. John just pinched her cheek. "Wow!" Ringo exhale "That was close! Now let's go home, rest and eat lunch"
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #561 on: February 07, 2010, 04:34:36 AM »

They all headed back to the flat, trying as best as they could to not let anyone see them again. Once there they all collapsed in the living room.
"I'm glad everything worked out alright." Paul said to Emmi.
"What do you mean by that?" she asked him.
"Well you know, none of you were hurt or kidnapped." he smiled stroking her hair.
"Yeah that's really good! I'm glad you guys came and found us." she stated kissing his cheek.
"Well what do you want to do now?" George asked everyone.
"I think we should pop some corn and watch some tele!" Ringo smiled.
"Sounds good to me." John yawned putting his feet up on the coffee table. Ringo headed into the kitchen to make the popcorn and to get people drinks, he was always a happy volunteer for those types of things.
"What do you guys want to watch?" Anne asked them walking over to the television dial.
"I don't know, let's just see what's on first." John stated. Anne began flipping through the channels, they came across Frankenstein and decided to stop it there and watch.
"Oh I love scary movies!" Morgan smiled.
"Well I don't." Lucy said quietly which made John turn to her and rub her back. "It's alright Love, nothing to fear." he said.
"Alright, I'll watch for a while but if I get scared I'm leaving." she warned.
"Popcorn everyone!" Ringo stated as he walked into the room.
"Oh Gear!" They replied. Everyone started digging into the food and Ringo handed them their drinks.
"Thanks Ring!" Paul smiled at him.
"No problem, I like doing it all." he laughed walking over and sitting next to Morgan.
"What's on?" he asked.
"Frankenstein!" Morgan said spookily in his ear.
"Oh I love classic horror films." he smiled at her in approval. They all sat through the whole movie until it was midnight, some had already fallen asleep on the couch. Everyone that wasn't asleep got up and headed to their rooms.

"Ringo will always be my friend"--George Harrison (Rolling Stone Magazine 1987)

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #562 on: February 07, 2010, 06:23:11 PM »

Morning. Shafts of sunlight penetrated through the window to reveal the eighth sleeping on sofas, embracing each other. On the floor were scattered popcorn, soda bottles and shoes. The door opened. Mal went and saw the mess in the room. He crossed his arms and said with a half smile: "Well, well. Our boys did a party last night." George blinked and scratched his head. "Good morning" he said. Morgan opened her eyes. "Good morning George, Now, enough with the nonsense, I understand you are tired after yesterday's wild" He laughed. George didn't understand what's so funny But he just shrugged. "so after you clean the room I'll tell you what I wanted to say, it's very urgent!"
***A few minutes later, at breakfast***
They all ate strips of bacon, eggs, toast, fried tomatoes and tea. All were neat and clean and the room already looks different. Mal sat beside them and drank tea. After graduating, he announced his message: "Listen guys, to our dear Queen have birthday this Wednesday. And of course she will invite all the important people of the United Kingdom" The boys lifted their heads a huge smile on their faces began to appear. Ringo dropped his fork with excitement. "Yes, yes. You are inviting, too," Mal said, giving the boys loose bricks around the room with excitement and joy. The girls actually felt the opposite - they wouldn't want to stay home while their boys in the Queen's Birthday! They was even without the boys and also missed the best birthday in the world. Emmi, bit her lip and looked at the floor, Lucy looked at her plate and lost her appetite, Morgan took a deep breath and Anna felt betrayed. Mal sat the lads back to their places and told them: "I have to go soon, so I just want to say two things: one, you need to sing one song on her honor. Two, don't forget that it's a prom, so you need to bring a partner for the dancing, of course". The girls couldn't breathe from excitement. They looked on their fellows. Anna stopped herself not to scream. Mal stood up and put his hat.
"Wait, but what about the movie?" John ask "Oh, we will stop it until the weekend, and you have until Wednesday to prepare for the prom, good day," he said and left.
Was a pause of several seconds, then each pair embraced passionately, Anna screamed and were so happy! John came on one chair and said, "Okay! So we have some designs - find song to the queen, buy new suits and of course buy our loves fancy dresses!" The girls jumped and screamed with joy.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 06:53:45 PM by lucy~(-_-*... »

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #563 on: February 09, 2010, 08:23:03 AM »

Everyone was so excited to be going to a royal party thrown by the Queen. The girls immediately ran to get dressed and ready to head out on a search for the best dresses they could find. The guys  on the other hand weren't so thrilled about the shopping part, they had been through the mill with them in Hawaii and didn't want to repeat it again.
"Umm, Anne." George whispered at her.
"What is it George?"
"I don't think this is such a good idea."
"What? Why not? We have to get dresses somehow!" she retorted, looking at him in confusion.
"I know but, you know how all us guys feel about shopping. Especially John." he states looking over at John who seemed extremely annoyed.
"Well what do you suggest we do? Go in our regular clothes?"
"No, but maybe we could get a designer to come over and make you dresses. And they'd be one of a kind." he stated with a happy expression.
"OH George!! That's a wonderful idea!" She smiled an gave him a big kiss on the cheek before running to the girls with the great news. They all squealed in delight, and the guys looked on in confusion.
"What's happening now?" John huffed at George.
"I told them that we could get a dress designer to come her." he stated waiting for the sarcastic John remark.
"Brilliant man!" John shouted, running to George and hugging him tightly.
"Glad you like it." he replied wearily.
"Umm, where are we going to find this designer?" Paul asked, looking confused.
"I don't know." George answered releasing himself from John's grip.
"Why don't we just ask Brian?" Ringo chimed in.
"Good thinkin' mate!" Paul smiled and ran to the phone. The girls were getting all excited about the thought of having their own one of a kind dress to show off for the Queen.
"This is going to be so Gear!" Emmi smiled jumping in excitement.
"Yeah, I'm glad we get to have specially made ones." Lucy grinned.
"Speaking of dresses, when are you going to pick out your wedding dress Mo?" Anne asked looking at her in curiosity.
"Oh well... I'm not sure when yet. Soon I hope!" Mo stated sadly.
"Why don't you just get one made when the lady comes to make our ball gowns?" Emmi asked her.
"I could, but I should ask Ringo about that first." she replied looking over at him.
"Well then ask!! We want to know when you are going to get married!!" they all squealed in excitement.
"ok, I'll ask him tonight, I don't want to do it in front of everyone." she slightly blushed.
"Fine, just make us wait. Keep torturing us why don't you?" Emmi giggled.

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #564 on: February 09, 2010, 03:48:46 PM »

Paul knocked on the door. Morgan opened. Paul was with the phone, page and pen. "We found a very nice seamstress who agree to make our suits and dresses" Anna and Lucy shrieked excitedly. "We all ready tell to the dressmaker how we want our suits, and now she asks how you want your dresses.
"Ooh, I want to start!" Emmi jumped and recorded on the page the dress she always wanted, but not found in any mall.
After her the other girls write (and didn't miss details). Paul rubbed his eyes as he read the page. The girls giggled. "Great, thanks" he said and walked away.
The girls went into the living room. John got up off the couch and followed Lucy. He whispered to her: "Hey, Luc, I asked myself what we do with Max?" "I had a great idea to get it to the prom with us, we tie to it a pretty ribbon instead of a collar and scanned it. I saw it once in a TV show - a fashion show with dogs!" "Ummm ... maybe you should ask the others ::)" "Okay, no problem" Lucy smile
--------------------------------------------
"I'm making dinner tonight!" Morgan shouted through the house while she was banging on a pot with a spoon. After she graduated to a wide round the house she entered the kitchen and shut the door behind her. "Hey" John came down the stairs "I'm hungry, who make dinner?". Ringo made a  fake laugh and went back to his newspaper. Anna skipped toward George and hugged him. "When our clothes come?" She asked. "Um .. about today evening or tomorrow morning." George kissed her and stroked her head. "Anna"
"Yes George"
"You know to dance slow?"
"I? Ummm... you?"
"I.... well... no"
"So do I, what do we do?" She whispered. George shrugged. :-\
*After half an hour*
Morgan left the kitchen with a big tray with a baked potatoes. Everyone admired from the  large tray. Morgan handed out to everyone and sat to eat potatoes with everyone. Ringo kissed her and said that the most delicious potatoes that he ever ate. Everyone agreed with him. Even Max. But in the middle of dinner, someone rang the door. Emmi opened and shrieked. She returned to everyone and call happily: "It's here! It's here!" Everyone stood to see what "here" and than attacked the poor messenger who held a clothes who folded in brown paper. Each one run with his package to the living room, John and Paul gave the messenger a check and a tip of 10 cents and ran into the living room with the others.
Emmi tore the wrapping and take a bright green dress, with a gem and with a long ribbon pleasant to the touch in front .
Lucy opened the paper quickly and took from it a gold-colored dress with straps who made of silk.
Anna opened the paper and squeezed it into a paper ball. She straightened a white  vanilla and pink pearl dress and with suspenders swollen.
Morgan just took her parcel and went quietly into her room.
While the boys dressed in the living room, the girls dressed in the rooms and left one after another....
Lucy came out first- she looked beautiful with the golden dress who matched to her hair and her figure. John smiled a half smile and approached her while he brushing his hair with his fingers. Lucy giggled when he grabbed her waist and began to dance kind of slow dance with her. Max jumped beside her excitement. Lucy bent down and told him: "Would you like to come with us to this event we're going to?"
"I would very much like to! :D" Max jumped. "So here," Lucy took a golden ribbon from her dress pocket and tied it around Max's neck. "You look like a prince of the dogs," said John. Max stretched his neck, proudly.
After her, Anna went into the living room. The dress very flattering to her dimples. She turned and her dress was like a flower that opens, she looked like a princess from fairy tales. George approached her and kissed her cheek. Anna arranged his expensive suit.
 Emmi came out of the room and advanced toward the living room while small hops with her beautiful dress. She looked like a little fairy. Paul approached her shyly. Emmi hugged him tight. They both laughed.
----------------------------------------------------
Morgan went down the stairs in silence. She wore a black strapless dress who came to her knees and shiny black scarf adorned her arms. It suited her very much. They didn't notice her going at the dinner table and takes out of the vase a red flower. She predicted it close to her chest and walked slowly and grace toward the living room. They saw her approaching in silence. She was amazing. Mo smiled and moved closer to Ringo. She stopped in front of him and they kissed. "You are so beautiful" Ringo whispered to her. "I know, and I think I should ask you a very important question" Emmi winked at the girls. "Here it come..."

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #565 on: February 13, 2010, 02:08:59 AM »

"Yes love?" Ringo asked looking around at everyone in confusion.
"Well when are we going to get married?" she gulped, turning red.
"Huh, that's what this is all about?" he asked.
"Yes. What did you think it was about?"
"You don't need to know that." he chuckled to himself.
"Well what do you say? When can we get married?" she began again.
"Any time you want luv." he smiled holding her hands in his.
"Really?"
"Yes really!" he smiled.
"Well why can't we get married this week?"
"Sure why not?" he replied.
"I'll tell you why not, we have a ball to attend!" Paul shouted from across the room.
"Oh yeah." Ringo sighed.
"We could wait till next week." Morgan stated rubbing his arm.
"Sounds alright, but this week sounds better." he answered in a sad tone.
"Don't worry Ring, you will be married soon enough." John laughed hitting his arm.
"Ok then it's decided! Mo and I will get married next week!" he beamed. All the girls started giggling with excitement.
"Oh I'm so excited!!" Anne shrieked.
"I'm the one getting married!" Morgan laughed.
"I've never been to a wedding before it all." she replied.
"Ok then, we have to start planning things." Emmi stated, grabbing the girls and heading to the kitchen to start making lists.
"Oh boy here we go now Ring!" George said.
"Yeah now we have to fit a wedding in!" Paul sighed sitting down in the armchair.
"It will work out, don't worry bout it guys." Ringo smiled to himself.
"Well we're in for a long week!" John laughed, patting Ringo on the back.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #566 on: February 13, 2010, 03:07:13 PM »

The girls scrambled into the kitchen and started planning out the wedding. (Mo, I don't know what your wedding will look like, so you describe it! ha2ha)
Paul slowly walked into the kitchen, everyone besides Emmi spotted him, but he pressed a finger to his lips, telling them to be quiet. He quickly wrapped his arms around Emmi's waist, "Whatcha doin'?" He laughed.
"Paul!" Emmi said and blushed, "You scared me!"
He chuckled, "Sorry, love. Your dress looks beautiful." He smiled sweetly.
Emmi blushed, "Thank you."
"How's the wedding plans going, girls?" John said as he walked into the kitchen.
"Great!" Lucy smiled and wrapped her arms around John's neck, "Your a bit of a distraction, though." She giggled.
"Yeah, I get that sometimes." He smirked and kissed Lucy's forehead. "I love you." He whispered in her ear.
"I love you too." She smiled and stroked his hair.
"Well, that didn't really work, did it?" Anne laughed to Morgan, "Let's do the planning sometime when the boys are away, I don't think Emmi can keep concentrated when Paul is here...." They looked over to Emmi and Paul, who were basically making out right in the middle of the kitchen, "Get a room!" Anne laughed and pushed them out of the kitchen.
"Will do!" Paul smirked.
"Silly boy!" Emmi giggled and playfully batted his arm.
"Hey Morgan?" Ringo said and walked over to her, "What do you think about roses?"
"I like roses." She smiled, "Do you want them in the wedding?"
"Well, maybe." He smiled and pulled a boquet of 24 red roses from behind his back.
"Oh.." Morgan smiled and took them from him, "These are beautiful." She smiled up at him

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #567 on: February 13, 2010, 11:09:22 PM »

"Oh you're so sweet, but how did you get them?" she laughed.
"I had them ordered for you last night." he smiled.
"Why would you do that?"
"Because... I was going to tell you something." he turned slightly red as everyone looked at him in confusion.
"What?" Mo whispered.
"We are getting married in a week, but you beat me too it." he grinned at her, then kissed her cheek.
"Oh, sorry love. I didn't mean to wreck your plans."
"You could never wreck anything." he smiled big.
"Ok now you too are getting too mushy!" Paul shouted from across the room.
"Ah lay off Paul! They're getting married!" Anne stated, smiling at the two.
"Fine, but if they can be mushy so can we!" Paul smiled down at Emmi. She slowly stood on her tippy toes and kissed him on the lips.
"Alright everyone, don't forget we have to get ready for the Queen's thing as well." John huffed and walked off into his room. Lucy slowly followed after him. Everyone else continued to talk in the kitchen about the approaching ceremonies.
"John?" Lucy asked as she entered his room and shut the door.
"Yes?"
"What's wrong now?" she asked in concern.
"Nothing." he sighed, sitting down on his bed.
"Well alright if you say so..."
"That's right Lucy I'm just fine!" he said slowly turning and giving a sarcastic smile.
"Ok John, you just be that way." she said before leaving him alone in his room. Lucy walked back into the kitchen and sat down with everyone else.
"What's wrong now?" Emmi asked her.
"I don't know, his moods are insane.." she sighed looking down at her cup of coffee.
"Don't worry bout it, I'm sure his mood will turn around soon." she comforted her.
"I hope so."
"What did you expect picking the moody one?" Paul chuckled at her. Emmi elbowed him in the ribs.
"That wasn't very nice." Emmi whispered to him.
"Why? It's the truth."
"But you shouldn't be that way. Lucy is very sensitive about John." Emmi replied.
"Should I go see what's up this time?" he asked her.
"Yeah maybe you should." Emmi nodded. Paul trailed off to John's room to see what was the matter.

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #568 on: February 14, 2010, 07:46:22 PM »

Paul knocked on the door and asked as: "Knock knock"
"Who's there?" Asked John in moody.
"The disturbs cow"
"The disturbs c..."
"MOO!!!" Paul laughed and entered the room.
John raised one eyebrow, "Well, that was the worst "Knock knock" joke I've ever heard ..."
Paul sat beside him on the bed and asked: "Well, maybe I'm really bad at jokes, but will it prevent me from knowing what was happening with you?"
John thought a bit and then said: "Have you ever seen a girl that made you keep going down the street like a zombie, not remove the eyes from her and then..BOOM! clash a lamppost?"
Paul scratched his head and said: "Ah .... I ... don't think that girls ever made me clash a streetlights"
"No, no! You don't understand" said John, "Let's try to put it differently," he scratched his chin and said: "Did you have a girl that made you act like an idiot?"
"Yes, you remember Carolyn? She locked me once out of the house with tie and underwear only"
John hit his forehead. Paul laughed, "not what I meant, Paul. And Caroline really was a failure. Each of us tried to pick her up and failed." "Yes, Carolyn left Ringo and took his clothes off. He had to go home only when a piece of plastic hiding his ..."
"Yes, yes ... it was very funny" "Oh ... but you were the funniest, as you tried to enter her house through the window and you hiding the candy package in your pants because you didn't have the pocket and you woke up her dog and when the dog jumped on you ... "
"Paul! No need to mention it!" John blushed. Paul laughed out loud. "That must hurt," he laughed. John began to hit him with a pillow.
Paul hit him back "What is certain - never do the same thing with Lucy, I think Max bites hard!" "Don't talk that way about Lucy!"
John jumped on Paul like he was Tarzan or something like that and started making noises of a gorilla. Paul made the noises of the blonde woman from the film "King Kong". George and Ringo came into the room and tried to save Paul. The girls sat down around the table and heard a real zoo from the second floor. Mo raised an eyebrow.
Boom! They suddenly heard, like someone fell.
----------------------------------------------------------
John opened his eyes slowly and then he looked around. He was tied to table and above- dazzling lamp. "Where am I!" He kicked the air, trying to break free.
Paul, George and Ringo came forward dressed in white coats with masks of the surgeons. "John, we concluded that you are ill is very difficult: you're sick on ... Ahhh ... George remind me that word ..."
"Loveopellatitis"
"Oh ... Yes, it is  *clear in throat* So you have to take medication every two hours, rest and ......"
"Well, enough of this guys, were used that I got hit in me head from the fall, right?"
"Ahhh .. no! Really not! We have no idea what you're talking about" Paul looked embarrassed. "But you are sick with loveoplito... no matter! Your blood tests show that you love beyond the usual and it could lead to disastrous results!"
"What?!? you did to me a blood test!" John began to sweat. "What does it matter now? Once had a friend who had annoyed moods and sometimes anger" "Really? Who was it?" John ask "It was you. Now I make you some drugs you should take morning and evening"
"Oooh! I'm tired of this nonsense! Let me go from this table now!"
"Ringo .." Paul sign to Ringo. Ringo went electric switch and click it. John electrocution and relaxed back. "Hee hee hee ... I love this switch .... Anyway, John, I hope you understood the message. You are a sick in rare disease with a complicated name" "But is it prevent me from meeting with Lucy?"
George, Paul and Ringo looked at each other.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 08:28:08 PM by lucy~(-_-*... »

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #569 on: February 15, 2010, 04:13:50 PM »

"Yes, you can never see her again." George concluded.
John looked crushed, but then all of the boys burst out in huge laughter. "Whats so funny?!?"
"We... were... joking!" Paul shouted inbetween laughs.
John looked at them with a mixture of relief and anger, "Whatever." He sighed. "I'm going to find Lucy."
John trudged downstairs and saw the girls getting ready for the Queens party. They were doing eachothers hair, putting makeup on eachother, and all the rest.
"JOHN!" Lucy said and ran up to him, "I'm so glad you came to see me!" She giggled and kissed him everywhere on his face.
"Why wouldn't I?" He said, wrapping his arms around her waist.
"Well, I thought you left me.." She said, biting her lip.
"I would never do that. I love you." He smiled and kissed her softly.
Lucy blushed, "I love you too." She hugged him tightly, "Alright, we leave in an hour! Go put your tux on!" She giggled and pushed him up the stairs.
"Do I get any assistance with that?" He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.
Lucy laughed, "Just do it!"
The first Beatle ready to go was George, and ironically enough, Anne was ready too.
George looked at her in awe, "You look smashing." He smiled and walked up to her.
Anne blushed, "You look great to, love." George smiled and kissed her softly.
The next one down was Ringo, and he was all smiles when he saw Morgan.
"You look AMAZING!" He gushed and hugged her tightly.
Morgan laughed softly, "Your so sweet." She kissed his cheek, "You look very handsome."
"Do I?" He smiled and struck a pose.
The next one down was Paul, and when he saw Emmi he smiled wide.
"How do I look?" Emmi smiled and spun in a small circle.
"Too good to be true." Paul smiled when he saw Emmi blush, "But thats not unusual."
Emmi giggled and rested her head on his chest, "You don't look bad yourself, McCartney." Paul smiled and kissed her forehead.
And last but not least... "John!" Lucy smiled when she saw him.
"Lucy, you look fab.." John said and hugged her tightly, then whispered in her ear, "better then anyone else in my eyes."
Lucy smiled and kissed his cheek, "Your so sweet to me." She giggled.

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #570 on: February 15, 2010, 07:31:17 PM »

Everyone was waiting round for the limo to come and take them to the Queen's party. It felt like it was taking forever for it to get there when a knock came at the flat door. Paul rushed over to answer it.
"Aye Paul!" Mal's big bellowing voice came from the door.
"Hey Mal, so good of you to finally show up!" he replied jokingly.
"Eh, sorry I was late, I had to get ready meself you know."
"Yes, no harm done old chap!" John said walking over to him.
"Alright then let's get going, can't keep the Queen waiting!" Mal stated opening to door for everyone to exit. Everyone hoped into the limo and the driver took off. It was an anxious car ride as no one knew what the Queen would be like.
"Do you think she'll like us?" George asked.
"I'm sure you have nothing to worry about guys!" Anne smiled up at George lovingly.
"Well I hope your right missy!" John retorted.
"Oh John, don't be so silly, everything will be just quaint." Lucy stated rubbing John's hand. The limo came to a stand still and they all took a deep breath before getting out. Once they stepped out of the limo cameras started flashing, they could barely see anything. They all walked together in a line posing with the girls for photos on the red carpet that was laid out leading up to the palace. The who thing seemed so surreal for them all, they didn't quite know how to act. After the red carpet they were ushered into the palace where everyone was standing about waiting for the Queen to make her grand entrance.
"Oh man, I'm so nervous." Emmi whispered to Paul.
"Don't be, she's just like anyone else." he smiled.
"Yeah, except she's the Queen!!" She sighed looking down.
"Does me tie look straight?" Ringo asked Morgan.
"Yes, it looks great, now stop fidgiting with it or it will be messed up!" she giggled. 

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #571 on: February 17, 2010, 06:59:11 PM »

Ringo kissed her and dozens of photographers began photographing them madly. "Let's go out of here ..." Ringo whispered to her and they both rushed with the other guys to safety, without photographers.
They started to turn around in the grand hall.
All kinds of fancy older women looked at Anna, Emmi an Lucy and whispered to each other in amazement: "Who invited here children?"
"Look at them! Barely at 14"
"The Beatles brought their daughters!? I didn't know they have childrens"
The girls felt inconvenience with all those women who were around them. Emmi approached to Lucy and Anna and whispered to them: "They're just jealous, they would be dead to be spouses of the Beatles" Anna giggled.
Every each time a man with a mustache and a suit stopped the lads to talk to them and shake hands with them. At one point it started tired and they decided to find a place where they can be alone. But before they could do something- one announcer came on stage and asked everyone to be quiet.
The group has found herself a round table with white tablecloth and a vase with red flowers in the middle. The announcer talked and talked and then he invited the Queen to speech. After 10 minutes of never ending speech- George began to play with the map, Lucy fell asleep on the shoulder of John, Paul and Emmi yawning one after another and Ringo drummed nervously with his fingers on the table.
But suddenly the queen said, "and for my birthday, I invited four special guests who gonna sing a song for me," she smiled from ear to ear "I invite to the stage: the Beatles!"
Applause woke the four. "Finally!" Said John. They rushed on stage with smiles and waving to the crowd. The girls waved back. Ringo Send a kiss to Mo.
Some servants took to the stage set of drums and guitars. The boys pointed their guitars and Paul went microphone. The clapping stopped. "Good evening everybody, we wrote a song especially the Queen, and we sing it now"
----------------------------------------
While they sang, the girls raised their hands in the air and laughing with excitement. Emmi stopped abruptly when she noticed four guys who looked at them sideways. They had talking with each other and didn't stop looking at them.
"Look at them," said Emmi an the girls turned their heads toward the other boys. Two of them were around the age of 14, one look 15 and the last one looked about 19 and a half.
The boys began to approach them. The girls turned their heads quickly back to "ignore them" said Mo "Maybe they just pass on our side" but the boys didn't do it. They approached the table and sat down next to each girl.
All had the same suits with the ridiculous bows, they had the same hairstyle that looked like someone made them do it. and everyone smiled the smile who reminiscent the smile of the Joker from the film "Batman".
 Anna tried to get away from the boy that sat next to her as much as possible. Mo couldn't stand the awkward silence and said impatiently: "Can we help you?" The big boy that sitting next to her said, winking at her: "Oh, we just see that you sit alone, without partners and we thought you might agree that ..."
"Forget it kid, we already have a couple and if you are looking for someone to dance with you, then I saw a lot of old ladies who really cann't wait for someone to ask them to dance with them slow"
The three other boys laughed loudly and the girls giggled. The older boy flushed with anger. Mo folded her hands and smiled a small victory. The big guy yelled at the boys that will stop laughing at him. Everyone fell silent immediately. "I don't see anywhere in your partner," he said to Mo and grabbed her hand. Mo yelled "Get out of here immediately!"
"You can't get rid of us, we are relatives of the Queen and we dance with everyone we want!" said the boy who sitting next to Anna. "Too bad that the relatives of Queen behave like barbarians" Emmi said. "I'm not a barbarian, look what a gentleman I am," said the boy sitting in place of John and said to Lucy: "You're pretty". Lucy stopped herself not to vomit. "would you dance with me?"
"No," said Lucy immediately. The boy got mad at this reply and grabbed the shoulders of her dress. Lucy screamed and hit him with her hand. "Leave me alone!"
The boy want to hit her back but then someone put a hand on his shoulder. John grabbed his shoulder and whispered to him sarcastically: "Kid, you better leave her now," the boy turned quickly and said: "Hey, you're John Lennon!" "Yes! And you're going to get a hit!"
A few seconds later the guy flying and landed on the desk of Prime Minister. The big guy took the opportunity of the confusion Morgan pulled out of the palace.
The two boys saw their brother on the table of the prime minister and began to tremble. Paul and George approached them and watched them as if they were thugs from ninth grade with two nerds from seventh grade. One of them could not resist and wet his pants in fear. (Ha ha! ;D) George and Paul looked at are a little more and Paul said, "boo ..." The nerds run away screaming. George and Paul laughed.
Emmi and Anna kissed them and told them they were really Knights.
Ringo approached them and asked: "Have you seen Morgan?"
"Yes, she went out with a fat guy." Ringo turned pale and ran outside.
-------------------------------------
"I'll call the police! Let me go! Ringo! help me! Someone!" The big guy dragged her after him into the garden with statues of animal-shaped shrubs. "You're not going anywhere before Kiss me, you're so beautiful, I can't stand it"
"Don't touch me, nasty one! Ringo !!!!"
"Whoever he will be, he can't hear you, he must dance with another partner that he found" Mo tried to push him back but he moved and her ring fell on the grass. The guy picked it up "Oh, So you engaged "
"I'm getting married in a week"
The guy laughed evil and put the ring on his finger "return it to me immediately!" The guy was still smiling,
"return it to her immediately! "Suddenly a voice said.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 07:08:07 PM by lucy~(-_-*... »

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #572 on: February 18, 2010, 02:05:14 AM »

The man marched over and pulled the dude's shoulder to face him, and then he forced a hard flying fist into the dude's cheek which sent him staggering to a collapsing fall. The man clasped his hand around his other wrist as he flexed his fingers. He realized that Morgan was running over to rip the ring from the dude's hand.
"Hey, are you alright?" he panted.
"Yeah, thanks for helping me out. What's your name?"
"Keith Richards."
Ringo was sprinting over the grass from the party.
"What happened?! Did he violate you?" Ringo cupped his hands around Morgans face, searching for injuries.
"No, a Rolling Stone helped me!" Morgan smiled coyly in suprise.
"I should've been the one to have saved you, not this drug addict!"
Keith took a swig from a bottle of whiskey.
"Do you want me to apologize for saving your broad's ass?" he rasped in sarcasm.
"No, just sod off, I appreciate what yeh did."
Keith pursed his lips and shrugged as he waltzed back to the party, the whiskey bottle loose in his hand.
"That was new." Morgan rose her eyebrows.
"Yeah, I wonder what other rock stars are here..."

==================

"Here, you try it now" a smooth voiced man persisted, passing the item to Emmi.
"No thanks, I'm not that kind of person." Emmi faked a smile as she faced the crowd of people, looking for Paul.
"What do you mean?" the man scrutinized the rejected harmonica. It didn't look so offensive to him.
"I only play guitar." Emmi stated flatly.
"But harmonicas are great, it sounds like a mini train, or the perfect vocal harmony!" he retorted.
"You're Bob Dylan, right?"
"Yes."
"What're you bothering me for?" Emmi complained, scooting a bit further away on the bench.
"I dunno! Look. Try 1 blow on this thing, or I'll make you smoke pot."
Emmi's eyes widened.
Bob's glare melted in laughter.
"HA! Ha, ha. I was just messing with you. I can see that you're busy so I'll just head out. See ya." He waved as he left the bench.
Paul ran over to Emmi's side, which startled her.
"What did you say to him?!" he grabbed his own hair.

===============

Meanwhile at the party, George had met Pete Townshend. They had just finished outdoing eachother on guitar.
Anne's smile was wide with enthusiasm and excitement.
Pete's thumb was leaking a bit of blood, but he just smeared it off on his pants.
"You're good." George shook his head.
"Ah, you too." Pete shrugged as he tuned his guitar.
"HOLY S%#T, GUYS." Anne's hand were over her face in pure excitement.
"Can I touch it, Pete?" Anne pointed to his guitar.
"Um. Sure?"
Anne bit her lower lip and poked the guitar, and began giggling.
"George?"
"Sure! But you can touch more than just the guitar." he joked.
Anne laughed as she wove her arm around George's waist, and he did the same to her.
"We'll, nice meetin' you lot."
"Bye!"

(That was fun to write  ;D )

George does not approve.

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #573 on: February 20, 2010, 12:24:28 AM »

"I don't know, but I saw Bob Dylan earlier walking around looking stoned out of his mind!" Ringo stated in anger. "If he offers you anything, deny him flat out!" he said looking down at her.
"Alright." Morgan sighed.
"I'm serious, I want you to promise me!" he replied taking her hands in his.
"Ok I promise Ringo!" Morgan huffed at him.
"What did Keith say to you?"
"Nothing." she replied.
"Oh really? Because he looked kind of happy when I came over here."
"He said nothing to me. He was just being kind."
"Yeah that's what I was afraid of." Ringo said with a upset look on his face.
"Oh Ringo stop doing this!" Morgan said before getting up and walking back into the palace.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Who?" Emmi asked nonchalantly.
"What do you mean who, Bob Dylan of course." Paul asked in excitement.
"Oh that bum? He asked me to play his harmonica. And then he offered me some pot." she stated.
"What? Why would he do that?"
"Because he's a jerk Paul. I don't like him." Emmi replied and turned to look away.
"I'm sorry Em, I didn't mean to offend you. I care about you more than anyone else." he said trying to get her to look at him.
"Well it's alright. I just wish you would hang around men like him."
"Those kind of men are everywhere in the music business."
"Well don't worry about it, I forgive you." she smiled kissing his nose. "Just don't leave me a lone for so long next time."
"I won't I promise Love."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you think Pete was better than me?" George questioned Anne in a sad tone.
"No! Why would you ask me that?"
"Just wanted to know your opinion is all."
"Well of course my opinion is going to be a little biased." she giggled into his shoulder.
"You have a point there don't you." he smiled back at her.
"Yep. He look at Morgan over there." Anne stated.
"So? What's wrong with her?"
"She looks upset. Maybe I should go and talk to her." she stated getting up from the table and walking past everyone in the crowded room until she reached her.
"What's wrong?" Anne asked grabbing Morgan's arm.
"Oh it's just Ringo."
"Well, what about him?" Anne asked her.
"He is just so sensitive about EVERYTHING!" she sighed.
"What happened now?"
"Well he thinks I like Keith Richards better than him now!" she sobbed.
"Well can't you just tell him that you don't?"
"He would never listen to me."
"Yeah he would."
"Sure. I just want to leave. Tonight has been terrible." Morgan stated before heading to closet to get her coat and head home. Anne tried stopping her but she couldn't. She walked back over to the table where everyone was sitting, including Ringo who was looking very upset.

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #574 on: February 27, 2010, 01:01:07 PM »

End of Part One

Intermission

End of intermission

Part Two

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #575 on: March 02, 2010, 01:53:24 PM »

With your permission, I'll write part two:

Then a huge spaghetti monster roar and came in! Splashing tomato sauce on them. Everyone rushed to run away but the monster all ready catch Keith Richards, Bob Dylan and the Pete Townshend.
She grabbed a few other famous and immediately began looking for its next prey. Everyone knows that spaghetti monsters like to eat famous. She saw Ringo ran with Morgan. She laughed and began to chase him. Mo screamed. The monster was right behind them. She want to start eating Ringo but when she saw George and John.
"Double-meal" she thought to herself and ran toward them. To the monster had their taste in her mouth but then she smelled very sweet and tempting smell. Paul. Who was shaking with fear.
 She approached him, looked at him and licked her lips. Paul couldn't stand it and fainted. The monster laughed and filled his suit and his face in red sauce. She took a white handkerchief and tied it around her neck. Ready to eat him.
"Somebody save him!!!!!!!!" One woman shouted in a panic. Many people were screaming when the monster approached Paul into her mouth

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #576 on: March 16, 2010, 10:13:34 PM »

*revives*

When the party was done, all of the girls were so happy and the boys were dragging their jaws behind them, the girls looked SO stunning!
"Emmi, I need to talk to you." Someone said from behind her. She knew it wasn't Paul, she could recognise his voice in a heartbeat.
Emmi turned around to see Mick Jagger standing behind her, her heart thumpped a little. "May I help you?"
Mick smirked, "Nah, I just wanted to talk to the prettiest bird in the room."
Emmi rolled her eyes, but couldn't help a little blush touch her cheeks, "How clever, Mr. Jagger."
"No, please call me Mick." He knelt down to kiss her hand.
"Aye! What do you think you're doing?!" Paul yelled at Mick, then took Emmi into his arms.
"Nothing, just introducing myself to your lovely girlfriend here, Paul." He said with a devilish smirk.
"No, I know how you introduce yourself Mick, go hit on someone elses girl." Paul's eyes narrowed and he walked out of the party with Emmi to meet the others.
"What's up Paul?" George asked him, with his arm around Anne.
"Nothing. None of your business." Paul was fuming as him and Emmi climbed into the limo.
"What's got into him?" Ringo asked the others.
"No clue. Did Emmi break up with him?" John offered.
"NO! She wouldn't!" Morgan defended. "Besides, he was holding her when they got in."
"True." Lucy said, "So what happened?"
"well, we'll ask Emmi when we get home." Morgan offered.

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #577 on: March 16, 2010, 10:40:52 PM »

(Ohh, forshadowing a love triangle?  ;D )

--

"Oh, so I guess it seems fair to drive off in a limo and leave everyone else behind." John ranted sarcastically at the limo which sped off.
"They're probably just discussing whatever problem they have." Anne replied calmly.
"C'mon, we can just walk home. It's not to far off." Ringo shrugged.

George fished a set of keys from his side pocket and unlocked the door to their flat, with everyone crowding in before him.
"Hello!" bellowed John.
Emmi walked out of the bedroom with her arms crossed, looking slightly annoyed.
"Hi, guys." Emmi gave a weak smile.
"Where's Paul?" Morgan glanced around the room.
"In the bedroom, I'm just going to let him release some steam for a while."
"What's this fight about?" John walked over to the couch and dropped down.
"Mick Jagger just said 'hi!' to me, and Paul went insane over it!!" Emmi raged in frustration.
"Mick is known to seduce any girl he comes upon, I can understand Paul's anger." Morgan chuckled.
"It was completely innocent, Morgan, you should be on my side!"
"Oh my God, so how blue were his eyes, Emmi?" Lucy giggled.
"INTENSELY, PIERCINGLY BLUE." Emmi twirled her hair around her fingers.
"Why do you care, Lucy?" John spat.

George does not approve.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #578 on: March 18, 2010, 12:51:24 AM »

"What, men can talk about women but women can't talk about men?" She quipped.
John mumbled something illegible under his breath and Lucy smirked.
Paul came sulking out of their bedroom, and plopped down on the couch and flipped on the tele.
"Paul?" Emmi said softly, "Are you alright?"
Paul sucked in some air, then slowly let it out, "Yes, I'll be alright."
Emmi bit her lip, "Do you forgive me?"
Paul smiled softly, "Of course, I love you." He murmured.
"And I you." Emmi murmured back.
"No I love you, no I love you more, no I love you more!" John carried on, mocking Emmi and Paul.
"Ah Shut up John." George said, "You and Lucy are just as bad."
"Have you seen you and Anne? All you ever do is smooch up on eachother! I think after a while you'll forget how to breathe!" John spat back and laughed.
"Yeah  yeah whatever." He mumbled, and Anne rubbed his shoulders gently.

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #579 on: March 21, 2010, 11:38:17 PM »

(I'm not sure where you guys were going with this. So bare with me.)

"Come on you guys let's not get into another riff about something stupid." Ringo quipped trying to ease the tension in the room. John wasn't having any of it. He stood up and walked down the hall and into his room, slamming the door behind him.
"God, he overacts a lot!" Anne stated grabbing hold of George's hand tightly.
"He is just sensitive." Lucy said in his defense.
"Well in my opinion he is quite the sissy. Always acting a right fool in front of everyone." Paul said.
"Oh Paul you should go more easy on John. After all he is your best friend." Emmi whispered in his ear.
"I suppose." he grumbled.
"I should probably go check on him..." Lucy said getting up from the couch, but before she could keep walking Paul stopped her saying he would go and check on John.
"Alright if you think it would help him." Lucy smiled at him.
"I think it might." Paul grinned before heading down the dark hallway to John's room. Everyone looked at each other in suspicion as Paul disappeared down the hallway.
"What was that all about?" George asked.
"I'm not sure. But it didn't look good did it?" Ringo questioned.
"Oh I hope he isn't too mean to him!" Lucy wailed.
"It couldn't be all that bad." Morgan said trying to comfort her.
"Guys. Come on, Paul is a sweetheart!" Emmi smiled.
"Yeah to you maybe." George stated sarcastically. Then the room fell silent again, everyone trying to listen in to their conversation in the other room.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 33

Page created in 0.425 seconds with 80 queries.