Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Eric Krasker in English  (Read 64790 times)

zipp

• A Thousand Pages
Re: Eric Krasker in English
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2009, 02:31:43 PM »

I put the link so you could see the cover.
I've never used the site myself.
Maybe you should wait to see the shipping charge before you make the decision.
In France the price appears to be 20 euros so £25 seems reasonable.

Bobber

« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2009, 05:03:35 AM »

OK thanks zipp. I'll have a look around. It is good to know that it's coming at last.

Xose

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2009, 09:00:39 AM »

Good news!!  ;)

How could I order a copy??  ???

Best!! ;)

Xose
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 10:12:39 AM by Bobber »

zipp

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2009, 06:00:28 PM »

Hi Jose,

The book is now out as from October 1st. It costs 25 euros.

If you understand a bit of French you can try ordering from the French editor's site (atlantica.fr).

For England any price around 25 pounds seems appropriate.

BlueMeanie

« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2009, 03:37:54 AM »

Before I completely give up on this book, where can I get it from, considering I don't speak much French? There's no sign of it on that site anyway. Or Amazon for that matter.

zipp

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2009, 03:55:41 PM »

Before I completely give up on this book, where can I get it from, considering I don't speak much French? There's no sign of it on that site anyway. Or Amazon for that matter.

I was answering Xose who, being Spanish, may well understand a bit of French.And it would be easy for him to pay in euros!

You can definitely order it from the site I indicated before which was recommended to me by Eric Krasker himself :

http://www.beatlesfannext.com/Mythology_Enquiry.htm

It should also appear on Amazon but maybe not immediately.

Xose

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2009, 08:58:21 AM »

Hi zipp!! ;)

...The book is now out as from October 1st. It costs 25 euros.

If you understand a bit of French you can try ordering from the French editor's site (atlantica.fr).

For England any price around 25 pounds seems appropriate.

Thank you very much!! ;)

Anyway, Eric Krasker sent to me an email two days ago, as he is interested in my findings concerning Los Españoles...

We are in touch now and he is going to send to me a copy of his book...

Best!! ;)

Xosé

zipp

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2009, 11:55:44 AM »

That's great news, Xose. I'm sure you'll love the book. :)

beatlesfannext

« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2009, 02:58:36 PM »

Hi
We are the appointed (by Eric Krasker) site for Eric Krasker English language version of The Beatles Fact And Fiction 1960-1962, there are 2 different links, both will arrive at the book's page with contents, price, how to order and different ways of payment, if you have any further questions, please e-mail Roger at beatlesfannext@hotmail.com
http://www.beatlesfannext.com/Fact_And_Fiction_1960-1962.htm
http://www.beatlesfannext.com/Mythology_Enquiry.htm
Beatles greetings from Merseyside,
Roger.
www.beatlesfannext.com

Xose

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2009, 07:57:35 AM »

Hi,

I received yesterday my copy, sent by Eric himself and including his autograph dedicatory...

Best!! ;)

Xosé

The Swine

• Getting Better
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2009, 08:28:44 AM »

can you tell me how you ordered it?
THE INTERNET IS NOT A PLACE FOR 13 YEAR OLDS

Xose

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2009, 10:30:16 PM »

can you tell me how you ordered it?

Eric wrote me an email, as I had tried to contact him months ago regarding a research in progress. So he finally answered me, asked for my address and sent the book (=signed by him)

Best!! ;)

Xosé

Xose

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2009, 06:59:53 PM »

Hi again,

Eric asks me to post here that anyone interested in ordering a copy of his book should write to Sylvie at editions.seguier@free.fr

Best!! ;)

Xosé

Fact and Fiction 60-62

• A Beginning
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2009, 10:09:27 PM »

Thanks, Xosé. Hi, this is Eric. Just some details for those who are interested to order the book through the Internet. Roger, who lives in Merseyside (near from Liverpool), is the appointed distributor for my book in Great Britain but he sells all over the world, too. He is a serious longtime dealer, well-known in the British and European Beatles conventions. So, he will do his best to satisfy every request. The correct link leading to his website is this one:
http://www.beatlesfannext.com/Fact_And_Fiction_1960-1962.htm

Now, for those of you (I'm especially talking about the dealers and professionals) who would like to order big quantities of books at the wholesale price, I advise you to directly contact Sylvie at editions.seguier@free.fr, as it was just suggested by Xosé.

At last, if you want to read the complete introduction of the book, you just have to click on this link (the publisher's link) and then click on the words "Extraits de l'ouvrage" on top right, then the seven introduction pages appear:

http://www.atlantica.fr/catalogue.ph...um_fiche=10432

Have a nice reading.

All the best,

Eric
Author of The Beatles : Fact and Fiction 1960-1962, Séguier/Atlantica, October 2009 (English version of the 2003 French book Les Beatles : Enquête sur un Mythe 1960-1962) and co-author w/ J.C. Hocquet of La France et les Beatles – Vol. 1 : La discographie originale, Séguier/Atlantica, July 2005.

Bobber

« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2009, 09:13:22 AM »

Ah! Thanks a lot Eric! It would be great to have you as a regular here.

Fact and Fiction 60-62

• A Beginning
« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2009, 10:23:44 AM »

Yes Bobber, no problem, that's my pleasure! I could have come earlier you know, but the work on the book was particularly exhausting and absorbing (really!). And in the meantime, both Zipp and Xosé were very good ambassadors!

The book is out since 1st October now, and you can believe me, I was very busy since that date.

But now, I am available to answer any questions you may have in this respect.

I'll try to do my best.

From now on, I have to finish another book I'm working on for years – along with my co-author/friend Jean-Claude Hocquet –, which is the second volume of La France et les Beatles (historical part). The first voume, dedicated to the original french discography was published in July 2005. As La France et les Beatles is a whole concept, we also issued 5 CDs between 2006 and 2008, containing 117 French Beatles covers of the time. In the end, the person interested in the subject will have a complete panorama of the phenomenon at his disposal, with 2 books and 5 CDs.

The second volume will also include previously unpublished documents and photos.

Thanks!

All the best – Eric
Author of The Beatles : Fact and Fiction 1960-1962, Séguier/Atlantica, October 2009 (English version of the 2003 French book Les Beatles : Enquête sur un Mythe 1960-1962) and co-author w/ J.C. Hocquet of La France et les Beatles – Vol. 1 : La discographie originale, Séguier/Atlantica, July 2005.

Bobber

« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2009, 11:33:06 AM »

It's an honour Eric. A very warm welcome!

Fact and Fiction 60-62

• A Beginning
« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2009, 11:46:36 AM »

Thanks, Bobber! I hope I'll be able to come in Utrecht next spring and meet you there. I would be too pleased to sign your copy if you ask me to do so.

Regards,

Eric

Fact and Fiction 60-62

• A Beginning
« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2009, 05:08:40 PM »

For those who want to know more about the book contents, I suggest you should see the review published on 26 October 2009 on the website of "Beatles Days.com" :

http://www.beatlesdays.com/news_details.php?id=8264

Thanks!

Eric

BlueMeanie

« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2009, 05:16:56 PM »

Thanks Eric, really looking forward to this!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Page created in 0.559 seconds with 73 queries.