Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Let's discuss Heather.  (Read 10900 times)

strawb3rryfi3ldsfor3ver

• Getting Better
  • What filthy ways are these?
Re: Let's discuss Heather.
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2005, 07:55:31 PM »

I don't really care for Heather at all, but i'm not into the ... bashing thingy. She does a lot for charities, but...yeah. The whole "mall situation" ("John Lennon, hey, John Lennon!", "He's DEAD you fool." etc.) -- I didn't like her little aftermath-rant. Sure, i'd be p*ssed...but it's like, she's just complaining that it's "too hard to be married to Paul, he's too famous," etc. ... yeesh. When she talks like that, it's like she's USING him and doesn't actually love him. And that's just nasty, if that's her aim.

Yeh. Anyway...Heather's annoying, she takes his cash. It's a bit like how Yoko sells and copyrights John and his images all over the place. (I don't hate Yoko, though. She's...interesting, really inspired John. I don't like that she's doing this Lennon!Marketing game, but eh.) I get it...to a degree. But why would you cash in on that...? Meh. Whatever. This isn't a Yoko thread; it's a Heather Mills-McCartney thread. ^^;; Ah, interesting.

=\ Yeah. I fall into the generation of kids who hardly seem to know the Beatles. They know of Paul ["Hey, isn't he that billionaire?"] and they've heard Ringo's name. But most of them don't recognize John for some reason. You think out of all of them [collectively stereotyping from stupid people at my school, sorry. =3], they'd know John. But they don't. There are ... two or three posters of John and Yoko's bed-in (way back from that Apple Computers "Think Different" thing.) and they DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS. "Why are there two hippie dudes in bed?" "That's John Lennon and Yoko Ono. Um, Yoko Ono was a lady." "Who's John Lennon?" "*long pause* You...don't know who John Lennon is? You're sad. ^^;"  

...they all know the Who and the Stones [not knocking 'em, though] but they're like, "THE BEATLES SUCK". And um, OMGWTFBBQ-obviously, they don't.

And Paul doesn't look like he's had plastic surgery to me. o_O At all. And the hair dye...I wish he'd pick a different colour. XDDD;;

Hate and landmines are bad. 'member that.

I'll stop talking now. >_> <_< >_>

[face=Courier]Things they do look awful c-c-cold... yeah, I hope I die before I get old.[/face]

lennonlemon

• A Thousand Pages
  • I Believe in Beatles
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2005, 12:20:26 PM »

Yeah, you'd think John would be the most memorable Beatle ot jus tthe image that lasts the longest in your head.
All You Need is Love &nbsp;:K) :K) :K)

« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2005, 01:05:57 PM »

I don't like Heather either.  It just seems like she is a bloodsucker because after Linda died we saw Paul have SUCH a hard time dealing with her death.  I mean they were together constantly for a large amount of his life, she had supported him through being a Beatle, an ex-Beatle, a solo artist, losing a best friend in John in various degrees (cat fighting and eventually death), and gave him children.  It was awful to see him on shows near tears, in tears or speaking gibberish (I think he was drunk on the one show I saw him on) because he was so HURT.  That is absolutely understandable.  And then this woman who has a basic resemblance to his beloved dead wife, who works for charities and fixing the world comes along and you just go, "Noooo!!!  Don't, Paul!"  And he does!  Is she opportunistic?  I think so.  I might say that about any woman he dates who I feel he really is using as a flesh and blood replacement to the woman he really wants.  When I hear Maybe I'm Amazed I always get teary eyed.  Before it was because you could feel the love he had for Linda come through in that song.  Now it's just because I think he may be serenading the warm body of Heather instead.  I just don't want one of my Beatles taken advantage of!  But, she makes him happy so I try not to bash her too much.  But filthy b**** does escape my mouth unexpectedly when her name is mentioned to me!

« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2005, 01:15:56 PM »

Is only amusing. Their first marriage only 2 years held. Paul however already nearly 3 years is married with it?

and she have a baby with him......

« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2005, 03:06:38 PM »

I find it pretty incomprehensible to form any kind of an opinion about her or their private life.  We don't have a clue about who they really are or what they're really like.  All we have is image and innuendo.

Paulsluv

• A Thousand Pages
  • Hold me tight, Paul!
    • My livejournal
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2005, 12:34:08 PM »

Quote from: pru_lennon
I don't like Heather either.
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.--Lilo and Stitch.
Beatles to battle!--Paul, Yellow Submarine movie
Listen. Do you want to know a secret?
Have you hugged your Paul Today?
Drop me a letter in my mailbox. :D

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2005, 04:31:52 PM »

She saw a vulnerable, grieving millionare and sunk her claws into him. It's as simple as that..
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

Paulsluv

• A Thousand Pages
  • Hold me tight, Paul!
    • My livejournal
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2005, 06:37:16 PM »

I also don't like her because she has a short fuse and I don't want that to rub off on Beatrice.  :'(
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.--Lilo and Stitch.

Indica

• A Thousand Pages
  • Getting into the Herbal Jazz
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2005, 06:56:25 PM »

yeah, but she is the mother.
Whats the matter lads? Blue Meanies?

Paulsluv

• A Thousand Pages
  • Hold me tight, Paul!
    • My livejournal
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2005, 08:12:23 PM »

I think she should control her temper and be a good role model.

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2005, 08:41:36 PM »

I feel sorry for the poor kid. Not only does she have a perfectly awful name, but she'll never get to know her father, plus Stella and the rest of her stepsiblings will probably hate her, simply because she's You-Know-Who's daughter.

frightenedandscared

• A Beginning
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2005, 04:11:18 AM »

Yea, poor Beatrice is gonna have it rough. I am glad for Paul because he's happy being a dad again but than again he's 62 and his daughter is 2...doesn't really look good. Heather also said once she feared she would die young like her mother so Beatrice may become an orphan. I feel right down sorry for the kid.

~Rachel

Soft_Guitar60

• Getting Better
  • surrender to the void
    • Beatlemania
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2005, 04:57:24 PM »

A Note from Paul

Over the years people have written so much stuff about me. Some of it is good and some true, but much of it is inaccurate and leads some people to form a distorted view of me and those I love. Normally I ignore it, telling myself that I can

Paulsluv

• A Thousand Pages
  • Hold me tight, Paul!
    • My livejournal
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2005, 09:34:12 PM »

I think someone already posted that, dude. But, I still don't like her. Her actions are a bit suspicious to me.

Because

• A Beginning
  • asian girls are hot
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2005, 03:26:49 AM »

nobody liked yoko either, and we know that didnt deter john from being with her constantly. when it comes down to it, if paul loves her than that is that. it doesnt matter wat any of us think, to him or to her. that is if its real love ;-)

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2005, 12:41:20 PM »

Quote from: TheDude
nobody liked yoko either, and we know that didnt deter john from being with her constantly. when it comes down to it, if paul loves her than that is that. it doesnt matter wat any of us think, to him or to her. that is if its real love ;-)

Agreed. Not many relationships hold up well under such intense scrutiny. I know not many of mine would come up smelling of roses. If he's happy, I'm happy.
don't follow leaders

Paulsluv

• A Thousand Pages
  • Hold me tight, Paul!
    • My livejournal
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2005, 05:44:53 PM »

Well, I'm not happy. I think she has a bad reputation of an anger streak and she dresses really risque.

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2005, 05:54:19 PM »

What really annoys me is her attitude to the media. Irrespective of the hard time she's had, she has landed on her feet (OMG, really was no pun intended there), she has a modelling career, (which, it seems to me, wasn't all that successful before she lost her leg) can pick and choose charity work and never needs worry about money again.... I mean, she married one of the richest and most high-profile men in the world. Of course she's going to get negative publicity, especially as he was married before and Paul is a lot older than her. She can't have her cake and eat it - you married into that fame - you deal with it. Not to mention she was engaged 4 times and married once before she met Paul. Kind of sounds like a user to me.

Paulsluv

• A Thousand Pages
  • Hold me tight, Paul!
    • My livejournal
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2005, 05:55:48 PM »

Quote from: Mairi
What really annoys me is her attitude to the media. Irrespective of the hard time she's had, she has landed on her feet (OMG, really was no pun intended there), she has a modelling career, can pick and choose charity work and never needs worry about money again.... I mean, she married one of the richest and most high-profile men in the world. Of course she's going to get negative publicity, especially as he was married before and McCartney is a lot older than her. She can't have her cake and eat it - you married into that fame - you deal with it. Not to mention she was engaed 4 times and married once before she met Paul. Kind of sounds like a user to me.

Amen, sister! Plus, I don't want Paul to be used like this.  :'(
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.24 seconds with 82 queries.