Other forums > Different Conversations

User Pics

<< < (689/842) > >>

Badgirl66:

--- Quote from: tkitna on February 19, 2013, 07:56:23 AM ---My friends came home from Virginia to visit his parents and we went shooting. He's retired from the military and she is still active. He built an AR-10 and we took it through a few paces.

My son, me, and Steph letting a few rounds fly. It jammed a couple times, but it was it's first trip out.

Shot some hand guns too.

Sorry for the crappy pictures, but it was only 18 degrees out and my wife was shaking some.  ha2ha

--- End quote ---

People still haven't given up the idea.
we have 25

tkitna:

--- Quote from: Badgirl66 on February 23, 2013, 08:07:51 AM ---People still haven't given up the idea.

--- End quote ---

No

Badgirl66:
then not doing a crying black president later fired with a air gun   ;sorry ;sorry

;sorry 5dp america is after Jews and Muslems the sickest nation in the f*** world

tkitna:

--- Quote from: Badgirl66 on February 23, 2013, 08:16:32 AM --- ;sorry 5dp america is after Jews and Muslems the sickest nation in the f*** world

--- End quote ---

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: Badgirl66 on February 23, 2013, 08:16:32 AM ---then not doing a crying black president later fired with a air gun   ;sorry ;sorry

;sorry 5dp america is after Jews and Muslems the sickest nation in the f*** world

--- End quote ---
We can add germany to that list!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version