Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: This guy is pure evil  (Read 11763 times)

Carpenter

• One And One Is Two
This guy is pure evil
« on: September 14, 2004, 08:53:35 PM »

This guy wrote some horrible things about the Beatles as people. Check out the things he wrote about John, George and Linda even after their death.
http://www.areddy.net/beatles_suck
'If there is such thing as a genius, I am one. If there isn't, I don't care."
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

RICKENBACKER325

• "Life is what happens while you busy making other plans"
  • A Thousand Pages
  • Its always been about the music !
Re: This guy is pure evil
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2004, 09:00:53 PM »

DONT BOTHER TO READ!!! you only feed their ego and they wait to read your infuriated response's, which is what they want. Not to mention the number of "hits" their site gets from people going and reading this bunch of Horse sh1t!

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2004, 09:13:07 PM »

this guy is the biggest jerk for saying all that sh1t about the beatles and i am surprised that he isnt dead yet he has no ide what he is talking about. he likes the rolling stones and jimi hendrix and they worshiped the beatles. >:(

Carpenter

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2004, 09:15:08 PM »

I got no prob with him criticizing the Beatles, but his personal attacks take it WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy too far. F*ck him

Indica

• A Thousand Pages
  • Getting into the Herbal Jazz
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2004, 09:24:38 PM »

A man out of depth.
Whats the matter lads? Blue Meanies?

Carpenter

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2004, 09:28:06 PM »

Did anyone read the part where he says Ted Nugent should mount Paul and Linda on his wall?
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest his dirty pubic regions.

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2004, 09:28:46 PM »

i did

NGM

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2004, 11:33:26 PM »

[quote by=drummer_boy link=Blah.pl?b=cc,m=1095195215,s=2 date=1095196387]this guy is the biggest jerk for saying all that sh1t about the beatles and i am surprised that he isnt dead yet he has no ide what he is talking about. he likes the rolling stones and jimi hendrix and they worshiped the beatles. >:([/quote]

He also forgot to mention how Paul brought Jimi to the US, so I doubt he'd even know who Jimi Hendrix was if it wasn't for The Beatles.  :-/

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2004, 11:39:48 PM »

I glanced over some of the site but I didn't care to read every bit of it. Why bother giving the guy the satisfaction?

number14

• A Thousand Pages
  • I like the beatles a lot
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2004, 11:47:39 PM »

he said john lennon had no skill, Oh boy,

Paul McCartney :)

Lostio

• Getting Better
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2004, 11:55:32 PM »

I know the guy is just waiting for a hate mail but I couldn't resist. I wrote him this:

Hello there. As you can probably tell from the subject, I know your site about how the Beatles suck.

Well, I disagree with that site for many reasons.

You repeatedly say the Beatles suck. Without a doubt. Well, my friend, if they suck or not is each one's point of view. You can think they suck, but about a whole lot more people believe they were a great hit band, including me. Talent is focused on opinions. Now, fame is focused on the popularity. So, the Beatles were indeed very famous and, in my opinion, very talented. If you don't think so, then why making such a website? It has no point than you expressing your anger for some weird reason against the Beatles.

Don't you have a sister or a b**** to yell to when you're angry? Well, even if you did, I bet it's just better simply putting on a website and hoping for 10000 e-mails against you than a little b**** replying "That's not true!"

My friend, I'm just gonna say I disagree. I admire the Beatles greatly and I believe they were great as a rock band and as people. And, believe it or not, they were indeed the greatest rock band of all time. I bet even you know how many music records they accomplished. So, they were very sucessful. If you think they are overrated, sure. Everyone's got a right for an opinion.

However, you are exaggerating when you put your opinion on a site pratcally saying that your opinion is true and there is no doubt about it. Stop f***ing around, mate! I also say that it is only MY OPINION that the Beatles are awesome, that they had incredible talent and that I pity the death of George Harrison and John Lennon.

Oooh, and that's another thing I wanted to talk to you about. Making a website about The Beatles Suck is bad enough, but disrespecting someone's death to the point of insulting them greatly after dead? That is low, my friend. VERY low. I even respect the death of the crappiest rock band ever's bass player. Or even the death of the crappiest man I ever saw. Dude, do not disrespect someone's death because it may just backfire and when you die someone will just say "I'm glad he died. He was a big motherf***a anyway." Well, imagine you weren't dead after all and you heard that. Wouldn't feel nice, would it?

All I gotta say is this: Keep your opinions to yourself, don't make such a website just because you know you're gonna get about 20.000 people irritated because of it and you like to see them p*ssed. Discuss that with your friends, your dead idols' spirits or your wife... If someone really WANTED to marry you. Just don't go b**** about it and make a website out of it.

You laugh your head off when people do death threats of you. Let's wonder why, shall we? Because they are so p*ssed off for the fact that their idol band is being insulted in a website or maybe just the fact that they want to kill you for being such an egocentrical son of a b****. I'd say maybe both in some cases.

Without any shiver of compliments,
Andrew

Carpenter

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2004, 12:01:07 AM »

Nice one...

NGM

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2004, 12:01:38 AM »

This is the type of guy we know formally as an internet troll.  8)

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2004, 12:10:59 AM »

if you know where the center is.then why would you respond to someone saying it wasn't?if your state of being was in jeopardy,i could see the cause for worry,but this guy is just wrong.so why even feed his frankenstien???you know how great an impact the beatles had and nothing can shake that foundation..............unless you have some doubt as to any one of their talents..i have no doubts and will not even visit the site.and further more if i monitered this section i would delete this topic.move on and away from this buffoon...........peace and long life

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2004, 08:42:51 PM »

people are stupid. I've learned to pity the blind.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2004, 11:45:00 PM »

I refuse to take part in reading the nonsense.

Mrs.Nicholson

• Getting Better
  • Jack Nicholson~Gorgous actor~pure sexiness
    • Deranged89
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2004, 01:31:47 AM »

Itz disgusting!!!!!!!!!!! >:((barf1)(barf2)(cry1)
Jack is a taurus
I am a cancer
These two star signs are a match made in heaven
Jack and I are ment for each other

Beatle Ed

• Getting Better
  • //0-0\\//- -\\
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2004, 03:16:45 AM »

lol Maybe he sincerely hates the Beatles and their music. Not everyone is a fan.

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2004, 04:04:30 AM »

If he hates the beatles so much then why did he waste he time to make this site and voice his opinion...... unless he has alot of time to wASTE

NGM

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2004, 11:03:41 PM »

or maybe he did it for attention since he knows there are a lot of Beatles fans out there?
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.262 seconds with 87 queries.