Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Robert Zemeckis wants Surviving Beatles for Yellow Submarine remake  (Read 1449 times)

I am the Paulrus

• Getting Better
    • FAB 4 FORUM

Robert Zemeckis wants Surviving Beatles for Yellow Submarine remake

Mon, 09 Nov 2009

http://www.3news.co.nz/Robert-Zemeckis-wants-Beatles-for-Yellow-Submarine-remake/tabid/418/articleID/128877/Default.aspx?ArticleID=128877

Robert Zemeckis wants surviving Beatles Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr to play themselves in his planned remake of the Fab Four's animated classic Yellow Submarine.

Zemeckis and Disney bosses have brokered a deal that would allow them to rework the 1968 film and create a performance-capture 3D digital production.

And Zemeckis - the man behind The Polar Express and Jim Carrey's new animated version of A Christmas Carol - wants to get the Beatles involved.

He tells MTV, "We haven’t gotten the word yet on the two surviving Beatles, whether they’re interested in doing it or not."

WENN.com

I am the Paulrus

• Getting Better
    • FAB 4 FORUM
Re: Robert Zemeckis wants Surviving Beatles for Yellow Submarine remake
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 02:11:33 AM »

I wonder if they could get the sons to voice their fathers? Dhani Harrison to voice George and Julian do to John. I know it's a longshot and doubt that they'll do it but it be nice since they sound similar to them. Or cast the best John and George from the most popular Beatles cover/tribute bands out there.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
Re: Robert Zemeckis wants Surviving Beatles for Yellow Submarine remake
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2009, 02:29:50 AM »

That second idea sounds really thurough. Like the people from Rain. And if the surviving Beatles wont do it, just hire the rest of the band.

Page created in 0.451 seconds with 41 queries.