Other forums > Different Conversations

Last movies you saw & what you thought of them

<< < (192/426) > >>

KelMar:
I finally watched the Magical Mystery Tour BluRay Sunday night and I was really amazed at how great it looked. The colors were so vivid! I didn't really care for "I am the Walrus" when I watched this a few years ago but seeing those gorgeous outfits in their full glory was far out! Watching for the second time, with Paul's commentary was fun and helped me understand it a lot better. All the other features were great too. Last night was going to be EP night but I only got through one side because side two had a big scratch all the way around it. I'd forgotten how disappointing a skipping record could be! So the whole thing is on its way back to Amazon.

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: In My Life on August 07, 2013, 03:09:41 AM ---I finally watched the Magical Mystery Tour BluRay Sunday night and I was really amazed at how great it looked. The colors were so vivid! I didn't really care for "I am the Walrus" when I watched this a few years ago but seeing those gorgeous outfits in their full glory was far out! Watching for the second time, with Paul's commentary was fun and helped me understand it a lot better. All the other features were great too. Last night was going to be EP night but I only got through one side because side two had a big scratch all the way around it. I'd forgotten how disappointing a skipping record could be! So the whole thing is on its way back to Amazon.

--- End quote ---
That's too bad. I know you waited a long time for it's arrival! Patience, I guess!

ibanez_ax:

--- Quote from: In My Life on August 07, 2013, 03:09:41 AM ---I finally watched the Magical Mystery Tour BluRay Sunday night and I was really amazed at how great it looked. The colors were so vivid! I didn't really care for "I am the Walrus" when I watched this a few years ago but seeing those gorgeous outfits in their full glory was far out! Watching for the second time, with Paul's commentary was fun and helped me understand it a lot better. All the other features were great too. Last night was going to be EP night but I only got through one side because side two had a big scratch all the way around it. I'd forgotten how disappointing a skipping record could be! So the whole thing is on its way back to Amazon.

--- End quote ---

Kelley I hope your replacement EP plays as well as the one I got.  It's worth the wait to hear this.

Normandie:

I saw Side Effects last night and was disappointed -- too slow, and the plot was a bit hard to follow (or maybe that's just my tired brain..........)

nimrod:

--- End quote ---

I love the bit where Ringo sings Yesterday :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version