Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: American Idol  (Read 1431 times)

LennonStarrFan

• A Beginning
American Idol
« on: April 01, 2010, 02:41:05 AM »

Next week the theme is Lennon/McCartney...
This show is my guilty pleasure. I love to hate it yet I can't stop watching. There are only two great singers left: Crystal + Siobhan. The rest are karaoke singers.

Crystal Bowersox in American Idol Top 8 Girls

Crystal Bowersox - Me And Bobby McGee

Crystal Bowersox -American Idol 9 Top 24 Performance- HQ audio

"John was the best. I loved John. He was fine singer, a fine musician and he was a fine friend." -Ringo
“He's (Ringo) every bloody bit as warm, unassuming, funny, and kind as he seems. He was quite simply the heart of the Beatles.” – John
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Oh Pineapple

• Getting Better
  • in the middle of the roundabout
Re: American Idol
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 03:14:44 AM »

Omg I sooooo agree.
She reminds me of Janis Joplin a little bit, ya know?  :)

I wonder if anyone else gets that impression as well. I just think she has real, natural talent.
And plus, its always nice to see a different sort of artist on the market these days. I'm sick of the whole "little kid famous thing" no offence to anyone. Jonas Brothers, Justin Beiber (however you spell that), Demi, Miley, etc.
"..Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup, they slither while they pass, they slip away across the universe. Pools of sorrow waves of joy are drifting through my opened mind.."

LennonStarrFan

• A Beginning
Re: American Idol
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 03:34:49 AM »

You know AI is a joke when singers like Lily and today DiDi are eliminated, and mediocre karaoke singers like Tim are left. But I'll still watch. If Crystal wins, then it will be the most deserving AI winner ever.

Omg I sooooo agree.
She reminds me of Janis Joplin a little bit, ya know?  :)

I wonder if anyone else gets that impression as well. I just think she has real, natural talent.
And plus, its always nice to see a different sort of artist on the market these days. I'm sick of the whole "little kid famous thing" no offence to anyone. Jonas Brothers, Justin Beiber (however you spell that), Demi, Miley, etc.

I agree. She's just a natural talent.
I really really don't like any of today's teen idols. Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, and especially Kesha have horrible music. The new music I listen to is from real talents like Norah Jones, James Morrison, Jamie Cullum, Alanis Morisette, Feist, Fiona Apple, Metric, Keane, Amy Winehouse, Adele, etc.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 03:39:59 AM by LennonStarrFan »

"John was the best. I loved John. He was fine singer, a fine musician and he was a fine friend." -Ringo
“He's (Ringo) every bloody bit as warm, unassuming, funny, and kind as he seems. He was quite simply the heart of the Beatles.” – John

Page created in 0.661 seconds with 43 queries.