Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Hey, you guys wanna help out?  (Read 4847 times)

Hey, you guys wanna help out?
« on: February 28, 2005, 11:19:47 PM »

Who's Paul McCartney?

Frightwolf

• A Thousand Pages
Re: Hey, you guys wanna help out?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2005, 11:24:29 PM »

Quote from: Jake
Who's Paul McCartney?

Heh, that's what a lot of my friends told me when I said, "OMG Paul McCartney is playing at the Superbowl!!!"

Anyway, you're welcome to join that board, as it has a really good community, and I'm not the one to throw that phrase around loosely -- they really are great.  

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2005, 09:39:55 AM »

Hubuuuh...

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2005, 10:34:24 PM »

What happened to the first post?

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2005, 02:22:52 AM »

what was the first post?

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2005, 02:01:24 PM »

Something about another forum.

In Blue Hawaii

• Getting Better
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2005, 07:17:43 PM »

kindly post it again

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2005, 07:49:59 PM »

otherwise this thread makes no sense...
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2005, 08:56:43 PM »

Quote from: Frightwolf

Heh, that's what a lot of my friends told me when I said, "OMG Paul McCartney is playing at the Superbowl!!!"

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2005, 09:29:38 PM »

^ there is a bit about the Beatles in one of my textbooks... probably history...

Frightwolf

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2005, 10:00:05 PM »

Sorry.

http://maccafunhouse.proboards34.com/index.cgi

I recently had a falling out with some of them, ironically after I posed this.  Heated disagreements with the administrator -- but they happen.  I think I needed time away from there, anyway, since I spent so much, so I'm on a badly needed break.

I wouldn't let that deter you from visiting, tho.

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2005, 10:19:18 PM »

Sorry.

http://maccafunhouse.proboards34.com/index.cgi

I recently had a falling out with some of them, ironically after I posed this.

Frightwolf

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2005, 10:26:00 PM »

Quote from: juniorsfarm

There's a shock. You poor guy, exhausted from posting and all those trolls out there leaving you no choice but to go from site to site. Where is the justice in this life dear Lord, where is the justice?

I think this man is related ot Maria.  Does this seem Maria-esque to the long-time members here? Folling others around trying to bait them is the one clue.  Another clue is that when you disagree with this guy, he resorts to insults.  Anyway, I'm filing another report to The End and Dmitry.  Obviously you haven't learned your lesson.

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2005, 10:36:22 PM »

I think this man is related ot Maria.

Frightwolf

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2005, 10:40:20 PM »

You leave here for awhile because of your problems, you leave another site because of your problems, I feel for you, you've got alot of problems. I've answered alot of your questions because you don't know much about the Beatles and I've tried to be a bit of a help, and you're reporting me. By the way, I'm not related "ot Maria" nor do I go "folling others around" whatever that means. There are topics and I post or reply. Nice try though.

We're you the one that called Herecomesyoursun a girl via PM?
And isn't the board already p*ssed at you for trolling Charlie? You're very hard to take seriously.  And yes, I do believe you're as bad as a troll as Maria, possibly even worse because you're literally stacking me (quite immature for a 38-year-old), and maybe you're just Maria on a different name.  Who knows.

You're not that popular here, regardless -- watch your step, because I guarantee you that if you keep on trollin', you'll get the kick.  And no one's gonna care.  :)

« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2005, 10:56:30 PM »

We're you the one that called Herecomesyoursun a girl via PM?
And isn't the board already p*ssed at you for trolling Charlie? You're very hard to take seriously.

Frightwolf

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2005, 10:59:27 PM »

Are these thin little threats supposed to hurt? Take a wild guess--they don't. You can say what you want but when you stoop to accusing me of calling people names via PM, I gotta draw the line, my sad paranoid Wolf. I never PMd anyone with insults, it would take a puny mind like yours to come up with something like that, and saying I'm Maria, whoever that is. I'm afraid you are doing more damage to yourself than you ever could to me, and I'm done wasting my time with you Wolfie.

Wow, you just can't get through with this guy!

They're not thin threats -- they're blanket facts about what I'm doing, and I don't care if you don't, frankly -- if you're gone, I'm fine with that, regardless of how hurt you are.

Lastly, I believe herecomesthesun himself said that on a thread in the Comments Section, so unless there's a big misinterpretation, I wouldn't be surprised.

Mrs JWL

• A Beginning
  • I love the Beatles so much. They are my life!!!!!!
    • Fab Mania
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2005, 11:05:52 PM »

Quote from: PaulLennon68
^ there is a bit about the Beatles in one of my textbooks... probably history...

Mine too but my teachers never really said much about them in class. That bugs me too... They always seem to mention people like Elvis, yes, who did have a huge impact as well BUT THE BEATLES ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO MUSIC HISTORY AS WELL. I think the Beatles are VERY underrated and there are too many people who do not even know who they are, or who has NEVER heard of them and that bothers me!! I agree, people DO need to know who they are. Some people say they NEVER heard of the Beatles until me. And some people who judge me for liking them HAS NEVER HEARD THEIR MUSIC BEFORE, THEY JUST CONSIDER THEM AS OLD FOAGIES AND MAKE BIG DEALS ABOUT MY LIKING THEM! They go as far as screaming, "The Beatles suck!" in my face WITHOUT ACTUALLY HEARING ANY OF THEIR MUSIC. Which shows how VERY close minded the world is today! That actually happened to me today in the hall. These group of f***tards (a group of boys) yelled it out to me today. I just ignored them and they kept at it so I flicked them off and walked off quickly. They never let it go. After a while, it gets extremely annoying. I don't give a rat's ass what they think!! So they should just bugger off. They're just wasting their time!!!

Tiff Lennon

Frightwolf

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2005, 11:08:07 PM »

Quote from: Mrs_JWL

Mine too but my teachers never really said much about them in class. That bugs me too... They always seem to mention people like Elvis, yes, who did have a huge impact as well BUT THE BEATLES ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO MUSIC HISTORY AS WELL. I think the Beatles are VERY underrated and there are too many people who do not even know who they are, or who has NEVER heard of them and that bothers me!! I agree, people DO need to know who they are. Some people say they NEVER heard of the Beatles until me. And some people who judge me for liking them HAS NEVER HEARD THEIR MUSIC BEFORE, THEY JUST CONSIDER THEM AS OLD FOAGIES AND MAKE BIG DEALS ABOUT MY LIKING THEM! They go as far as screaming, "The Beatles suck!" in my face WITHOUT ACTUALLY HEARING ANY OF THEIR MUSIC. Which shows how VERY close minded the world is today! That actually happened to me today in the hall. These group of f***tards (a group of boys) yelled it out to me today. I just ignored them and they kept at it so I flicked them off and walked off quickly. They never let it go. After a while, it gets extremely annoying. I don't give a rat's ass what they think!! So they should just bugger off. They're just wasting their time!!!

Tiff Lennon

I concur -- I literally know people that, when asked if they've heard any Beatles tunes after saying the Beatles sucked, they said, "No," or "I can't remember." You can't hate what you've never heard before -- the folly of most people who bash the Beatles today.

Mrs JWL

• A Beginning
  • I love the Beatles so much. They are my life!!!!!!
    • Fab Mania
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2005, 11:13:25 PM »

I concur -- I literally know people that, when asked if they've heard any Beatles tunes after saying the Beatles sucked, they said, "No," or "I can't remember." You can't hate what you've never heard before -- the folly of most people who bash the Beatles today.

The people who lash out on the Beatles, the majority of them, have NEVER heard their music before. That, or they have absolutely no knowledge of real music, or are just close minded freaks with no minds at all, as I said before! Some people claim to have heard the Beatles just to sound like a know-it-all when finally admitting or ratting on themselves on "accident" that they have never heard of a Beatles song in their life. They're just idiots and I try not to waste so much of my time and troubles on them. However, that is extremely hard! I am in LOVE with the Beatles and will NOT tolerate ANYBODY making fun of them. Not even a teacher. Ohh I have a huge story about my teacher... Mr. B (I cannot spell his last name) BUT HE MADE FUN OF JOHN LENNON'S SONG, WORKING CLASS HERO, AND ME AND MY "FAN MAGIZENE" OF THE BEATLES I CARRY EVERYWHERE WITH ME) AND HE SAID "JOHN LENNON HAD IT COMING," REGARDING HIS SHOOTING AFTER SOMEONE ASKED!!!! NO ONE DESERVES TO BE SHOT, NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE--ALMOST NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE--AND JOHN LENNON DEFINATELY WASN'T ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!! OOOO MY GAHH!!! NO TEACHER SHOULD PUT THEIR INPUT IN ANYTHING, ESPECIALLY THAT. I THINK I SHOULD TURN HIM IN!!!!!!! and yes, I did get really nasty with him (not like that). He lost my respect!!!!!!!!!!

Tiff Lennon
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.255 seconds with 73 queries.