Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Magic Mushrooms  (Read 8849 times)

strawb3rryfi3ldsfor3ver

• Getting Better
  • What filthy ways are these?
Re: Magic Mushrooms
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2004, 01:45:44 AM »

I think someone drugs me in my sleep -- i'm always just...out there, y'know? XD It's fun.

o______o I do want to try it -- 'least once -- but just out of boredom/curiousity/the Beatles and all those 60's/70's bands influenced me, hah. But I don't really want to be a junkie and all that jazz. xD
[face=Courier]Things they do look awful c-c-cold... yeah, I hope I die before I get old.[/face]

Lenny Pane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2004, 10:51:55 AM »

well from my experience i would say DONT DO IT ! once u have taken either LSD or mushrooms your whole perspective on life completely changes from the moment you take them ...but in my case i have taken more LSD than mushies.. and like Apple Beatle said .. if your not in the right company or in the right environment then i definately would say a BIG NO ! but not everyone is the same as ive witnessed over the years ... well take Lennon.. look how he changed after taking LSD ..  it changes your whole way of thinking, and you become alot more aware and observant to whats going on around you .. and sometimes that can NOT be healthy .. and there is always that chance that you could end up having a bad one ... (TRIP) And when you hear people saying (EXAMPLE) that they have seen pink elephants or this that or the other ... its utter Bull*"^t .. the only way i could explain it is ... has anyone stayed awake for more that 24hours ?  if anyone has, your probably know wot im talking about ... when you think you see things moving out of the corner of your eye .. curtains start twitching .. and if you multiply that with a high % you get a TRIP.. and for some people who experience that and DONT like it ..you will probably end up having some sort of panic attack which leads to an unreasonable way of thinking ..which leads to a BAD TRIP ! therefore i would never encourage anyone to take LSD / liberty caps or even fly agaric mushrooms ..................

« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2004, 09:51:25 PM »

I've had a bad trip, but i've accepted it and i'm still shrooming.

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2004, 10:06:21 PM »

if abused they can be worthless.my ancestors smoked a mixture of shrooms,datura plant and gypsom weed.the mixture called hallutionations but interpted correctly they help the populace avoid many a catastrophe.
they all used at sometime or another but only the medicine man,the shaman tripped regularly.
the shaman if favored by the people could have more power than a cheif.he considered it his duty to achieve visions on a constant basis.so as to help his people.
one such medicine man was so highly regarded that his people listen to him not the cheif and in the end he led his people to war against their oppressor.the man was geroimo.......
he had a vision that he died from sickness instead of a bullet so he was fearless in war.
after the indian wars he was arrested by the government and jailed in texas i believe and died on a march to florida while being transfered.
peyote is also an indian choice for visions.from the peyote comes organic acid called mescaline.
there is and always will be the arguement that without the strycnine the buzz would be better but stryc actually heightens the buzz.
their is a warrior right of passage when he goes off alone for an undetermined amout of time to persue his visions so that he knows his course in life.munching peyote buttons near the campfire included.
higher knowledge is experience it seems but if you don't learn from them they are a waste.

« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2004, 10:59:10 PM »

Exactly. I hate people who take these sort of drugs just to get 'f***ed up'.

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2004, 12:00:34 AM »

self revalation seems to be a main factor with most drug usage.it makes you look deep inside sometimes.it reveals truths.you just got to be able to handle them.like the van halen song says i've been to the edge and there i stood and looked down...you know i lost a lot of friends there.i can relate.the older you get the more you can relate to in that area.
i have the impression from most my years that heroin is the most euphoric drug in usage.opiate use predates all other drugs.the monguls ate poppies b4 battles to sharpen their warrior like senses.most would agree that it probally dulled them.either way an opiated person could lose a limb and be so wacked that they would continue to fight.opium is legal in some countries.it is based in the teachings of some of the most prolific chinamen that ever prophised such as jung and confusis(sp).it is involved in buddisms history.
seems drugs were always around but brow beaters say their use is deplorable then and now.i say make your own choice but don't use them when you are mental weak or they will either kill you or ruin you.
people are afraid generally speaking to openly admit to drug use due to admonishing peers,but like many other things you have freedom of choice.as a drug user myself i never glorify their use to anyone.i have 3 kids.i hope they never use drugs but they will,at least i will be able to tell them from personal experience about the dangers and the correct usage(?).
i suggest you not be so open to chatting about the useage of controlled substances on a public forum.remember big brother is always watching and dibo too.....

« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2004, 09:19:27 PM »

They are legal where I live, so it's not a thing to worry about.

GroovinUpSlowly

• A Beginning
  • Raise the spirit of peace and love
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2004, 08:25:23 AM »

Where do you live again, somewhere in England? Damn America I hate it here.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans
//o-o\\//- -\\ love is real, real is love
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.[/

« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2004, 09:04:58 PM »

Yeah I reside in sunny ole' England. Laws might be a changing over here though.

strawb3rryfi3ldsfor3ver

• Getting Better
  • What filthy ways are these?
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2004, 12:33:15 AM »

Yeah. =\ That's what I don't like about it, the whole fsck-up factor. Pro'lly why I won't do it, ever, because that what scares me. Bleh, I get sugarhigh enough, that's good for me. >:D The rest just fills itself in. xD
[face=Courier]Things they do look awful c-c-cold... yeah, I hope I die before I get old.[/face]

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2004, 02:23:36 AM »

I wouldnt do them now, but I used to love mushrooms. I've never laughed so hard on anything compared to shrooms. I'd rather pop than drop. Acid just wasnt as fun.

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
  • Be yourself, no matter what they say.
    • The studio
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2004, 12:58:39 PM »

[quote by=pc31 link=Blah.pl?b=cc,m=1102355870,s=43 date=1104012381]if abused they can be worthless.my ancestors smoked a mixture of shrooms,datura plant and gypsom weed.the mixture called hallutionations but interpted correctly they help the populace avoid many a catastrophe.
they all used at sometime or another but only the medicine man,the shaman tripped regularly.
the shaman if favored by the people could have more power than a cheif.he considered it his duty to achieve visions on a constant basis.so as to help his people.
one such medicine man was so highly regarded that his people listen to him not the cheif and in the end he led his people to war against their oppressor.the man was geroimo.......
he had a vision that he died from sickness instead of a bullet so he was fearless in war.
after the indian wars he was arrested by the government and jailed in texas i believe and died on a march to florida while being transfered.
peyote is also an indian choice for visions.from the peyote comes organic acid called mescaline.
there is and always will be the arguement that without the strycnine the buzz would be better but stryc actually heightens the buzz.
their is a warrior right of passage when he goes off alone for an undetermined amout of time to persue his visions so that he knows his course in life.munching peyote buttons near the campfire included.
higher knowledge is experience it seems but if you don't learn from them they are a waste.
[/quote]

Well said PC, you ever read the Carlos Casteneda books?
http://www.4sitemusic.com
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!

apple sauce

• Getting Better
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2005, 11:16:28 PM »

I just read an interesting article about "Magic Mushrooms" being legal in the U-K presently! The Government is tryiny to pass laws taht would outlaw them but, presently they are legal!

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2005, 11:58:42 PM »

[quote by=An_Apple_Beatle link=Blah.pl?b=cc,m=1102355870,s=51 date=1104411519]

Well said PC, you ever read the Carlos Casteneda books?
[/quote]yes man both sets.loved them.

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2005, 12:00:03 AM »

i dig your new avvy apple man.......paul looks alot like you tho.........at least he will be bearable now.

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2006, 02:26:13 AM »

Quote from: 345
DRUGS ARE BAD----Smoke Pot

The town has mushroomed ... to go to pot! LOL! 8)

BlueMeanie

« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2006, 02:47:18 AM »

Here's something pretty ironic. When I was at Art School in the late 70's we used to have to get up before dawn in order to go and pick mushrooms in the only place in Canterbury where they grew - inside the grounds of the university!! ;D

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2006, 03:26:41 AM »

Quote from: 483
[...] inside the grounds of the university!! ;D
Whereelse better?  8)  ... taking care of them, uh? ;D

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2006, 08:12:39 AM »

how did you do the shrooms?????i used to make me into tea...sometimes we dried them and smoked them..i ate plenty raw but the stricnyne always messed with my belly...b4 we picked we used to flick the top to drop more spores then pick them...my faves we the bullets..b4 they opened ya know....tripping is quite a different experience from being high or drunk...

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2009, 05:32:07 PM »

wow was this an old memory...........
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.297 seconds with 81 queries.