Beatles forums > The Beatles

Beatles Scrabble!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Beatlemaniac64:

--- Quote from: DizzymissLizzy909 on December 16, 2012, 04:59:48 PM ---I have Beatles monopoly, although most of my non-Beatles friends aren't interested in trying it :p

--- End quote ---

I wish we all lived nearby each other! Anyone here miraculously live in northeast Ohio? lol

Jema:
This is news to me as well! I already have the Beatles Monopoly and Trivial Pursuit, so it will be awesome to add the Beatles Scrabble to my collection!

Normandie:

Oh, that DOES sound cool. And I just happen to have a Barnes & Noble coupon giving me an extra 10% off in addition to my member discount.  ;)

Kaleidoscope_Eyes:

--- Quote from: Beatlemaniac64 on December 16, 2012, 05:18:05 PM ---I also wanna get that original Beatles Flip Your Wig game from the early '60s, it's on ebay.  :laugh:

--- End quote ---
That would make sucha  good Xmas present!

I could do with a new scrabble board..... Hmmmmm!

Beatlemaniac64:
^Yeah, the Flip Your Wig game would be an amazing present, I'd be ecstatic if I got that! It's expensive on ebay though. One has a starting bid of $125. I'm gonna try to bid on another that's at only $47 right now. But bidding sucks. I wish it would say "buy it now."

It's funny you mentioned that it would be a good Christmas present, 'cause there was a poster on ebay from the early '60s that advertises the game, it said something like "New for 1964...get it this Christmas." The game was only $2.95 then, and look what we're paying for it now! lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version