Beatles forums > Beatle Playtime: Games and Trivia

Would You Rather...

(1/7) > >>

Beatlemaniac64:
This is like the popular card game. All you have to do is answer a "would you rather" question and then come up with a new one. It can be about anything and can be as goofy or normal as you want it to be, the more random the better. Here's the first one...

Would you rather eat a whole stick of butter or a whole container of mustard?  :)

Ovi:
I'll "stick" with the butter.  :)

Would you rather spend a whole day in an empty room with a person you hate (a friend or classmate, or somebody you know personally) or an hour in an old haunted house with a person you love (same, you must know it personally)?

Jai Guru Deva.:
I'll go with the someone I love in a haunted house.  Everything's better with someone you love.  :)

Would you rather go back in time and meet The Beatles, but be stuck there forever even when everybody else grows old, OR meet Paul or Ringo in the present time and continue your life?

xxx

Joost:

--- Quote from: Jai Guru Deva. on July 25, 2011, 09:24:22 PM ---I'll go with the someone I love in a haunted house.  Everything's better with someone you love.  :)

Would you rather go back in time and meet The Beatles, but be stuck there forever even when everybody else grows old, OR meet Paul or Ringo in the present time and continue your life?

xxx

--- End quote ---

Very easy question. First scenario sounds like a total nightmare, second one sounds very cool.

Not a very original question, but would you rather be deaf or blind?

Ovi:
I think I'd rather be blind. I don't think I could live without music, it's the only thing I know, I like and I'm pretty good at.

Mine isn't very original too : If you saw both your son and the man that has the cure for cancer drowning, which one would you rather save?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version