Beatles forums > Beatle Playtime: Games and Trivia

Our Never Ending Beatles Story

(1/131) > >>

Paul:
Here's an idea:
we gonna write our own Beatles story all together.

Each one of us write a sentence or two.

What do you say?

I'll start.

It's morning... John wakes up because the phone is ringing... "Yes"he says and on the other line on the phone is George."Hi there John"
John:For God's Sake George is ten o'clock, don't you think that I'm SLEEPING!
George:Well that's the point, that's why I'm calling... But Paul was angrier than you...And Ringo was...
John:OK I don't care, just let me go back to bed...
George:Oh no... You're coming with us for a cup of coffee man...
John: Do I have a choice?
George:Yeah, whatever man...
And then the Beatles...

Pitch:
So they boys all went out for coffee, but then John suddenly shot up in his chair. "Wait a minute! This is England!"
Ringo understood and he shot up too. "He's right, you know! Waiter, bring us some tea, if you will!"
And all was good in the world of delicious Earl Grey tea...
But SUDDENLY!!!
A giant ball of yarn rolled down the sidewalk, right past the lads! It crushed the table right next to them and they all jumped back against the cafe's window.
(Just trying to get this party started. XD Seems like a fun idea, making a story together like this. We play this game in Theatre & Drama a lot. ^^)
Theeeen...

freakchic9:
(Crazy people on these forums these days.  ;D)
...Paul realized that the yarn was pink. He needed a gift for his girlfriend, ME (In my dreams!).  Paul chsed after the ball of yarn with nothing but a fork and a plate.
While Paul went and got me a gift, Ringo saw the yarn as red and screamed, "KAHILI IS STILL AFTER ME? It's just a ring! I'm Ringo! RING-o." John poked fun at Ringo and said, "You're somewhat attractive. Maybe Kahili likes you!!!" John and George went on making kissy faces at Ringo.
As the boys were making kissy faces, Paul came back up with my yarn only to see the boys making kissy faces. Paul said, "Oh, I'll just go if you want..." as a joke.
Paul turned to leave but...

Pitch:
Bwahaha! XD That's awesome!!
As long as no one else cares to post...

There was George Martin standing right behind him, out of breath. "*Huff, huff!* Boys! *Huff, huff!* Brian needs you to get down to the studio right away. We need you to make some new songs for us."
George snapped up, trying to ignore the fact that he was making a fool of himself in front of Martin. "What for?" he sweated.
"You boys are going to be a new movie! Forget "A Hard Day's Night" and "Help!" This one will be starring Paul's wonderful girlfriend, Bianca. It's a tragic tale about a Romeo and Juliet-like romance between the two-- King Paul and Princess Bianca."
"And where do we come in?" John asked, point at himself, George, and Ringo with his thumb.
"You're probably the maid, John," Paul smiled. "Sure! And Ringo will be my cook. And George can be my royal foot-scrubber."
"Sounds like a jolly time," Ringo rolled his eyes.
"We better go find Bianca and tell her before we record any new songs."
But all of a sudden.......

XD Enjoy.~

freakchic9:
^BWAHAHA!!!
...Paul turned and tripped over Mr. Martin's foot! Paul coudln't be the king anymore! George said, "I'll be the king! Oh BIANCA!!!" John got angry, because he didn't want to be the maid, so he said, "No! I started this band, I get to be the king!" There John stood in his glory of being the maid-king. Ringo stepped forward and said, "Not fair. I'm the oldest one here. Not you or you, or you. Me. And besides, I heard she likes older men." As Bianca (oh wait, that's me!) walked towards them, Paul, still on the ground, pulled Mr. Martin in front of him. "I can't let her see me!"
When Bianca arrived, she said, "Hello boys. You're missing one."
George said, "It was a long battle, but Paul just couldn't get your yarn. I'm sorry." George Stepped toawrd Bianca and put his arm around her. Bianca was totally in love! But then...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version