Beatles forums > Albums

British Invasion

<< < (2/3) > >>

Crazy Diamond:
And Led Zeppelin. :D

LonelyPeople:
[quote by=Wayne_L. link=Blah.pl?b=albums,m=1078797427,s=4 date=1079007937]I plan on listening to the British Invasion box set when I get the chance while the Beatles, the Stones, the Who, the Kinks & the Yardbirds were the most important & influential British rock bands at the time & for all time. [/quote]

Could you please tell me what highschool you went to?  I want to make sure my children don't go there.

Rowdy:
Looks like an interesting set.....has an old "You've Got To Hide Your Love Away" cover along with Billy Kramer's version of "Bad To Me"....very nice.

Crazy Diamond:
[quote by=Wayne_L. link=Blah.pl?b=albums,m=1078797427,s=4 date=1079007937]I plan on listening to the British Invasion box set when I get the chance while the Beatles, the Stones, the Who, the Kinks & the Yardbirds were the most important & influential British rock bands at the time & for all time. [/quote]
Learn to write. And Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Cream, and Black Sabbath should be on that list.

Wayne L.:
Jimmy Page is playing guitar on It's Not Unusual by Tom Jones before he joined the Yardbirds.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version