Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beatles to star in zombie film 'Undead'  (Read 1699 times)

LennonStarrFan

• A Beginning
Beatles to star in zombie film 'Undead'
« on: May 10, 2010, 07:42:56 PM »

Monday, May 10 2010, 5:50am EDT
By Simon Reynolds, Movies Editor

The Beatles will be portrayed as zombies in new horror movie Paul Is Undead: The British Zombie Invasion, says Deadline.

Doubles Features producers Michael Shamberg and Stacey Sher have snapped up the screen rights to Alan Goldsher's illustrated novel, which tells the history of the Fab Four as if they were zombies.

The book finds an undead John Lennon killing then re-animating Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr. The group travel the world performing and face off against zombie hunter Mick Jagger and a ninja Yoko Ono.

"I am a huge Beatles fan like the rest of the world and Alan's mash-up, which really showcases his love of music history and his appreciation of the zombie world, is a fun, funny read," said Sher.

"The illustrations are fantastic, and how can you not love a book where Jesus agrees with Zombie John Lennon, that The Beatles are in fact bigger than him."

Last week it was revealed that former Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher will produce The Longest Cocktail Party, which charts the Liverpool group's career at the end of the '60s and the formation of their Apple company.

Source: http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/news/a219056/beatles-to-star-in-zombie-film-undead.html

"John was the best. I loved John. He was fine singer, a fine musician and he was a fine friend." -Ringo
“He's (Ringo) every bloody bit as warm, unassuming, funny, and kind as he seems. He was quite simply the heart of the Beatles.” – John
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

stevie

• Getting Better
Re: Beatles to star in zombie film 'Undead'
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 12:54:43 AM »

Beatles/zombie short script
« on: April 17, 2010, 02:01:27 am » Quote Modify 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys. Here's a new script I did for a bit of fun. Some of you might get a laugh out of it.  Cheers  stevie

http://www.simplyscripts.net/cgi-bin/Blah/Blah.pl?b-short/m-1270688327/

Damn! If I'd only thought of this concept a couple of years ago...

Page created in 0.619 seconds with 37 queries.