Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: 21st of January 1966!  (Read 3005 times)

AppleScruffy96

• Getting Better
  • Love is old Love is new Love is all Love is you <3
21st of January 1966!
« on: January 21, 2011, 03:00:28 PM »

I just HAD to create a topic on this...maybe it's already been done before but it doesn't hurt to create another ^^ As we all may know George and Pattie got married on 21st of January 1966! As she is my favorite model of the 60's and my favorite Beatle-girl I was wondering what you think about Pattie :) is she your favorite as well? If not who of the wonderful gals is your fave? I'm currently reading a bit from Wonderful Tonight which I think is a lovely book with lots of fab pictures so another question is...have you read the book? If so what did you think of it? :) Enough of my blabbering, haha! Peace and love!
Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
Re: 21st of January 1966!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 02:15:49 AM »

I thought Pattie was gorgeous. I dont know if I can say much more. I've never dwelved to far into her to try to find out what kind of person she was.

Barabara is probably my favorite though. She seems like she's pretty down to earth and her and Ringo seem so happy when they are together.

AppleScruffy96

• Getting Better
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 07:29:47 PM »

Yeah Barbara is really cool too, even though I don't know alot about her she seems like a very kind person :) and ofcourse the fact that she makes Ringo happy is a plus, haha
Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 06:11:52 PM »

I haven't read Wonderful Tonight yet and I have to say I'm a little disappointed in Pattie for writing it. I understand that it was more of an Eric thing, but KI always admired her for not cashing in on the whole situation with a tell-all book. But I will wait until I read it to make my final judgment. Otherwise, I think she's quite pretty and seems nice. I've read some of the columns she used to write for 16 magazine and she came off as very sweet,.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

Whoeveriam

• A Beginning
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2011, 09:41:33 PM »

You still know how to stir a response, Mairi. I love your choice of words...

I'm not going to try and read it but if it tries to read me then well, it may just have to do that.

It's bound to have one guaranteed laugh in it.

X

I'm cute.

AppleScruffy96

• Getting Better
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2011, 06:15:43 PM »

I can see how someone would feel that way about the book. It seems like every person ever associated with the Beatles has written a book about it  ha2ha except for the beautiful Jane Asher ofcourse :)

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 50 queries.