Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: John Lennon's psychic predicted his death, while '9' significant for the Beatle  (Read 1897 times)

peregrine9

• A Thousand Pages

Huliq
September 15, 2011
John Lennon's psychic predicted his death, while '9' significant for the Beatle

For the past 14 years John has lived with the fear that he would be shot,” writes John Lennon’s first wife Cynthia in her book “John,” that adds: “In 1966 he’d received a letter from a psychic, warning that he would be shot while he was in the States.” Fans of John Lennon will soon be celebrating the anniversary of his birth in October, and also the sad anniversary of his passing in December. Lennon was born on Oct. 9, 1940, and would have turned 71 this fall if not for his assassination some 31 years ago on Dec. 8, 1980. The recent re-issue in paperback of “John” – a 2005 book by Lennon’s first wife Cynthia -- in time for these forthcoming Lennon anniversaries has sparked new interest in the Beatles hometown of Liverpool, England, where fans “are trying to sort out the meaning of the ‘number 9’ that Cynthia reveals in her book."

http://www.huliq.com/10282/john-lennon-psychic-predicted-his-death-while-9-significant-beatle

John Lennon — number 9 haunted this Beatle and even scared him
September 16, 2011

John Lennon had a pre-occupation with the number 9, which held significance for this late Beatles member. The number popped up many times throughout his life to the point he felt it was abnormal. The number 9 appearing on something even scared him at times.If this Beatles had lived, he would have been 71 next month, but this was not the fate set out for the Imagine singer. Lennon's first wife, Cynthia, wrote a book about her ex-husband in 2005, and it's recently re-released in paperback. The book recalls many of the little idiosyncrasies that went along with this great musician.

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980306773
Life is what happens when your busy making other plans. John Lennon
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Bobber

I believe it's all a bit searching for myths. There's not much nines in his life that came by fate.

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem

I think it depends on whether or not you actually believe in that kind of thing. It's interesting to note that while John was killed on the 8th of December in the United States, the time difference in England meant that in his home country, his death occured on the 9th.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

Page created in 0.634 seconds with 43 queries.