Beatles forums > Books, Magazines, Articles

What Beatles/Solo Book are you reading?

(1/15) > >>

Euan Buchan:
Thought this would be interesting this morning I finished Phillip Norman's The Life of John Lennon and I'm now started reading George Harrison Behind The Locked Door.

Moogmodule:

--- Quote from: Euan Buchan on June 19, 2017, 10:33:00 AM ---Thought this would be interesting this morning I finished Phillip Norman's The Life of John Lennon and I'm now started reading George Harrison Behind The Locked Door.

--- End quote ---

Is the George one  by Graeme Thompson? (There are two similarly named book on George). If it is I liked that one. A good bio.

I've just started Maximum Volume, the first part of a two book bio of George Martin.

Loco Mo:
This past weekend, I started reading "Once there was a way:  What if the Beatles stayed together," by Bryce Zabel (2017).

My only problem is accepting his imaginary assumptions which not only project into the future but somewhat modify what actually had already happened.  I won't give any clues but I intend to finish the book.  I really want to read about what he imagines they might have done further down the road.

I'm also wondering if Yoko remains in the picture or not.  I haven't read that many pages yet.

Loco Mo:
I just noticed there's a books thread in Different Conversations.  Where should we post to??

KelMar:

--- Quote from: Loco Mo on September 07, 2019, 05:48:00 PM ---I just noticed there's a books thread in Different Conversations.  Where should we post to??

--- End quote ---

That’s a general book discussion thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version