Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Please recommend a good place to get info on a piece of Beatles memorabilia  (Read 1947 times)

MSB218

• One And One Is Two

Hello! I'm a semi-longtime lurker (and fan of the band/music, naturally), but I registered to see if anyone can recommend a good forum or site for me to share pictures/video of a piece of Beatles memorabilia. I'm not sure how common/rare it is, but I've never been able to find anything else like it online or anyone making reference to anything like it, and I'd like to see if anyone can give me any insight as to its origin and/or history.

I'm happy to share it here, but I don't know if this section of the forum is the place for that. If anyone can direct me to the appropriate section, either on this forum or another, I'll be most appreciative. Thanks in advance!

KelMar

I'm happy to share it here, but I don't know if this section of the forum is the place for that. If anyone can direct me to the appropriate section, either on this forum or another, I'll be most appreciative. Thanks in advance!

Hi MSB. Welcome to the forum! You can go ahead and share it here if you'd like. I'm curious to see what you have!

MSB218

• One And One Is Two

Hi MSB. Welcome to the forum! You can go ahead and share it here if you'd like. I'm curious to see what you have!

Thanks so much!

So this is a framed picture that's two pictures in one. I don't recall what the form is called... I want to call it a stereogram, but I know that isn't correct.

Anyhow, I'll let the images do the talking:

Here also are a couple of short videos, focusing largely on the signature, for some reason:

https://youtu.be/KWq9gATF3P8

https://youtu.be/MKeggCUKSCk

I realize these images/vids aren't great, and I can get better ones, but I trust you'll have an idea, at least, of what this is.

Has anyone ever seen anything like it? It's my mother-in-law's, and she got in California (I can get details if necessary), but has never been able to find anything out about it. I told her I'd give it a try.

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to any thoughts/insight!

MSB218

• One And One Is Two

http://photoslats.com/

So you think this is a relatively modern piece/no great value? I've asked my M.I.L. to revisit the place where she bought it and get more info, and also to open the frame up and see if there are any clue inside.

KelMar

So you think this is a relatively modern piece/no great value? I've asked my M.I.L. to revisit the place where she bought it and get more info, and also to open the frame up and see if there are any clue inside.

Oh, I don't know anything about its value. But that is literally the only website I could find with anything like it. What does the signature say?

Page created in 0.398 seconds with 45 queries.