Beatles forums > Books, Magazines, Articles

Looking for songbook with lyrics dictionary

<< < (3/4) > >>

pcmancini:
I had actually found that list before but I did go through every link and nothing really looked familiar.  Man, if I could find that book it would be a real treat - BUT what I really want is to get ahold of a compete set of songs to play. So I am going to pull the trigger on one of those on eBay.

Given the time span since I last saw the book it is always possible I have "mis-remembered" the book and that the one you posted is it. I hope so.  And thanks so much for your help.  I will let you know.

Paul

Hello Goodbye:
OK, Paul.  I hope that's the one.  You'll know when it arrives.

pcmancini:
A quick update, I reached out to my bandmate and found him pretty fast.  He does have a couple of my old books but we are not sure if this Beatles book is in the "archives".  Anyway I should have that answer this week.  In parallel I also put in a bid on one of the eBay listings.  Worst that can happen is I have two of the same book.  BEST case is that I have two different books.

Thanks again for your help and I will, of course, let you know.
Paul

Hello Goodbye:
Please let us know what happens, Paul.

pcmancini:
Well, I did finally get the Beatles Complete.  It is not the one I was looking for but a very nice addition to my songbook library. Unfortunately, my friend no longer had the one I leant him all those years ago.  So the search continues.  Thanks for all your help.

Paul

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version