Other forums > Different Conversations

Phones

<< < (7/7)

nimrod:

--- Quote from: In My Life on May 22, 2014, 04:33:35 PM ---I'm not really into the texting scene and using it to stay constantly connected to people but I do have some apps on there that I find very helpful. And one game that I like but it's a word game so I feel it helps my brain.  ;)

--- End quote ---

words with friends ?

I play that a lot

Moogmodule:

--- Quote from: In My Life on May 22, 2014, 04:33:35 PM ---I'm not really into the texting scene and using it to stay constantly connected to people but I do have some apps on there that I find very helpful. And one game that I like but it's a word game so I feel it helps my brain.  ;)

--- End quote ---

I use mine for everything. It's my primary email, news source, web surfer, music player, DM Beatle Forum interface etc. I even on occasions have been known to use it as a phone.

Dmitry:
I've read the topic and agreed with first posts. I have Sony Ericsson and my wife has two iPhone 4. I do not take iPhone for use, because there are some drawbacks I can't stand, so I have to think about buying another smartphone. Does someone know about china phone Mijue?! It seems these smartphones are good, though design is not the best. I wish I bought Samsung Galaxy, but have no money on it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version