Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Photograph. Ringo Pictures  (Read 3039 times)

Bobber

Photograph. Ringo Pictures
« on: March 25, 2015, 09:51:12 AM »

Ringo's Photograph book - cheap edition
New edition of Ringo's book, "Photograph".
In PHOTOGRAPH, Ringo Starr reveals never-before-seen photographs and mementos from his archives, sharing memories of his childhood, The Beatles and beyond. Ringo’s lens captures his Beatles bandmates in pensive and playful moments, portraying them from the point of view of an insider, friend and skilled photographer.

In an original manuscript of over 15,000 words, join Ringo growing up amidst the excitement of the emerging Merseybeat scene, as he remembers his first car, drum-kits, girls and bands on his ‘road of happy drumming’. From Pwllheli to Delhi, obscurity to superstardom, his travels are recounted with honesty and hilarity.

“I love pictures put together, showing different times of your life, “Ringo said about the book, “At the time, I never thought that there would be a whole book of my photographs.”

The limited edition from Genesis Publications.

PHOTOGRAPH was originally conceived as a limited edition book of only 2,500 copies, which sold out within weeks. A short edition is also available as an e-book from iTunes.

Two years later, Ringo Starr and Genesis Publications announce the 'Open Edition' - a more accessible and affordable printing of his book to be released in bookstores this September 2015. The author is donating all royalties to the Lotus Foundation.

The book is available for preordering from Amazon.

KelMar

Re: Photograph. Ringo Pictures
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 03:26:56 AM »

Great! Thanks for the heads-up.

Page created in 0.283 seconds with 34 queries.