Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Macca Live in Poland in June  (Read 1704 times)

Badgirl66

• A Thousand Pages
    • My Hometown
Macca Live in Poland in June
« on: March 20, 2013, 08:52:40 AM »

22nd June Warsaw, Poland National Stadium

Paul has announced his first live date of 2013, which will be part of an all new tour called ‘Out There!’. The tour will see Paul and his band travel the world throughout the year, even visiting some places they've never been before. Further announcements and dates will be added in the coming weeks so stay tuned to PaulMcCartney.com for updates and ticketing details.

Music's leading man has today confirmed he will play at Warsaw’s National Stadium this June – his first ever show in Poland.

The 'Out There!' tour will feature music from one of the best loved catalogues in popular music. Paul will perform songs that span his entire career - as a solo artist, member of Wings and of course as a Beatle.

The McCartney live experience is a once in a lifetime opportunity; in just three hours some of the greatest moments in music from the last 50 years are relived and for many have become the soundtrack to living.

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
Re: Macca Live in Poland in June
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 08:41:54 PM »

I am going to see Paul on this tour but in Austria! I am travelling from Moscow especially to attend the concert which Paul is going to give in Vienna in June. Looking forward to it! )))  ;yes

stevie

• Getting Better
Re: Macca Live in Poland in June
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 10:25:35 AM »

That's my birthday!  And in the nineteenth century, some of my ancestors migrated from what was then East Prussia to Australia.

The area where they came from is now in Poland.

Page created in 0.269 seconds with 41 queries.