Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Why I knew President Bush would win re-election.  (Read 7599 times)

Wayne L.

Re: Why I knew President Bush would win re-election.
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2005, 06:40:25 PM »

Go SUCK on it Mr. Charlie because you don't a damn thing about politics or music anyway.

« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2005, 06:50:50 PM »

Ah.  Perfect response.

Do you know why I insult you?  Because of the STUPID things you constantly say.  YOU insult ME because you have nothing else you can do.  You get all flustered and p*ssy, without ever addressing your incredible ego which is backed up by...nothing.

I find I disagree with damned near everything you say (and you don't just say it, you beat people over the head with your opinions).  Why is that, because *I* am such a disagreeable fellow?  (down, junior)  No, because everything you say, and the way you say it, is calculated to p*ss people off, to toss what you think in their face, to be contrary no matter what the subject.

Of course I slap you.  You deserve it, you beg for it.  

So keep on just coming up with such great argument winners as this.  It will work everytime.

Wayne L.

« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2005, 06:53:42 PM »

Why did President Bush defeat John Kerry in the 04 presidential election Mr. Charlie since you seem to supposedly know everything about me & music, politics & lots of other things in your WARPED mind?  

« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2005, 06:55:06 PM »

Because Kerry was a lame, weak candidate with a lame, weak campaign.  Same as Gore.  The country had no solid clear choice.

Oh dear, was that too warped for you?

Wayne L.

« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2005, 06:57:10 PM »

There was a clear choice in the 04 presidential election between Bush & Kerry Mr. Charlie but you're just giving me the same old LAME answer.

« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2005, 06:59:21 PM »

OK.  Well, since that is pretty much the answer, whether you recognize it or not, there's not much more to talk about then, is there?

Oh, maybe about how much I suck?  Nah, that's getting as old as the rest of your schtik.

Wayne L.

« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2005, 07:03:37 PM »

What IS my scthick Mr. Charlie since all I am is a dedicated Beatles fan giving my opinions like yourself supposedly?

« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2005, 07:18:26 PM »

ALL you are?  Hardly.

You're a right-wing agitator without a clue who can do nothing but insult people and things you cannot possibly understand.  As I said yesterday you are the single most negative person I've had the misfortune to run across.  Including your favorite word 'idiot' in your sig.

You must be so miserable you cannot stand anyone else not being as miserable as you.

And for the record I would bet everything I own that you have *never* gotten within ten feet of ANY woman's legs, feet, or anything else, ever.

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
  • Be yourself, no matter what they say.
    • The studio
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2005, 07:28:17 PM »

Wayne have you acknowledged some of your mis-givings about Kofi Anan yet? Why don't you just post non-political stuff?
http://www.4sitemusic.com
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!

« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2005, 07:35:33 PM »

Wayne NEVER acknowledges being wrong about ANYthing.  Trolls never do.  That's why I have no problem roasting them.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.264 seconds with 53 queries.