Favorite Pictures of Mr. Harrison

Started by ringorama, Jun 11, 2004, 01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Normandie

He looks so adorable here! I never realized how much in his teenage years he resembles my own son.  icon_love

Hello Goodbye

Quote from: Normandie on Jun 06, 2022, 01:51 PM
He looks so adorable here! I never realized how much in his teenage years he resembles my own son.  icon_love

He does, Kathy!

Sometimes, however, he looked different.  Here's George inventing Keith Richards...

I can stay till it's time to go

Normandie

Quote from: Hello Goodbye on Jun 06, 2022, 05:55 PM
Sometimes, however, he looked different.  Here's George inventing Keith Richards...

I see that.  :)

Moogmodule

I saw a photo of young George and Keith on Twitter saying effectively that they were written in the same font

Hello Goodbye

That's a great analogy, Moog!
I can stay till it's time to go

Normandie

Quote from: Hello Goodbye on Jun 06, 2022, 05:55 PM
He does, Kathy!

Thank you for that, Barry! My dad sees a resemblance, too, and so do my friends and my younger daughter, but my older daughter and I practically got into an argument about it last weekend.  ha2ha  She doesn't see any resemblance, and I couldn't get more than a grudging "maybe" out of her. (She's so stubborn! Plus she subjected me to Harry Styles whenever we were in her car, which didn't win her any points, ha ha.)

stevie

My 15 year old son has a vague resemblance to the 1968 George from the Mad Day Out based on his hair style 

Normandie

^^^^^

He does indeed. Your son is a handsome young man.  :)

stevie

Thank you Normandie. I've showed him the pics of George from that time and he agrees on the hair lol! His face doesn't resemble George but from certain angles, his hair gives him that George look

My son's name is Cooper Lennon McDonell.  He's inherited the family tall gene as he's the same height as me already at 15 which is 190cm or 6' 3" in the old scale lol. 

Normandie

Quote from: stevie on Jun 17, 2022, 03:42 PM
My son's name is Cooper Lennon McDonell.  He's inherited the family tall gene as he's the same height as me already at 15 which is 190cm or 6' 3" in the old scale lol.

Beautiful name! My son (age 20) is about 6'3" as well. He hit his growth spurt a bit later than his friends and was worried about it. (Ya gotta love those fraught middle school years.) Then he shot up to his present height and now towers over most of his friends, and his voice changed seemingly overnight. He was happy.

After he got to 6'3" I had to stand on tiptoes to give him a kiss. (He was glad.) But I'd catch him while he was sitting down and buss him on the head or temple.  ;)

Normandie

Quote from: Normandie on Jun 17, 2022, 06:18 PM
After he got to 6'3" I had to stand on tiptoes to give him a kiss. (He was glad.)

To clarify, he was glad I could no longer reach him easily. Like all teenage boys, he wasn't too keen on kisses, hugs, and hair ruffles from his mom.  ;)

stevie

Lol nice!  It's funny as I've always been tall but I wasn't 6 3 at 15! I was like 6 when I was 18   Then when I was 21/22 I actually grew another few inches!  It was weird lol. I had tall ancestors. Big guys with Scottish and Irish ancestry.  My dad has 5 grandsons - they are all over 6 foot

blmeanie

I'm liking something about this picture of George