Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Piers Morgan Slams Ringo  (Read 18843 times)

blackbird_

• A Beginning
  • I'm feelin' low, so get me high.
Re: Piers Morgan Slams Ringo
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2010, 09:08:47 PM »

Hmm, I don't like the idea that Ringo wouldn't sign the woman's autograph, but at the same time, when you compare Ringo to Piers, Ringo's by far the good guy here..
I mean, Ringo's signed countless autographs, and even though he's stopped doing so, it's pretty admirable that he filled written autograph requests for so long.  

I'd love to turn you on.
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

nowhereman71

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2010, 02:16:09 PM »

Morgan is not known in the UK for being anything other than a slimey, grubby ex-Sun editor.  I wouldn't walk to the end of the road to see him. 

I think Ringo is becoming grumpy in his dotage, but I also think people have no idea what being a Beatle or an ex-Beatle is like.  I don't think any celebrity in any sphere can come close to the level of fame that the Fabs had and have.  Look at what happened to John, and then George.  People are so impressed by fame, and they behave accordingly.  It's sad.  You might argue that it "goes with the territory", the people asking Ringo for autograph when he's out and about privately, should think about what the consequences of their actions are - if I were Ringo, I'd be a bit peeved about being hassled.  He doesn't owe anybody anything and has the right to be as human as you or I, meaning grumpy, happy and the rest of the seven drarves.  It wasn't his finest moment, but cut him some slack. 

nimrod

« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2011, 12:56:01 AM »

PIERS Morgan has lashed out at Ringo Starr, dubbing him as "disgusting, selfish, greedy and thoughtless".

The Britain's Got Talent judge hit out at the ex Beatle after it was reported that he refused to give an autograph to an elderly woman at the Chelsea Flower Show on Monday - making her cry.

It's claimed he snapped at her: "I don't sign autographs, read that on my website."

Piers ranted on his blog: "Ringo was always the least talented, ugliest, jammiest member of the Beatles.

"I think we can now safely add the words 'disgusting', 'selfish', 'greedy' and 'thoughtless' to the list too."

How this guy can call a decent guy like Ringo these names is beyond me, has Ringo ever worked for a sh*tty rag of a newspaper (if thats what you can call it) ?  Blokes like him make me puke, he's lower than a lizards balls..........crawl back under your rock Morgan you tool.

Bobber

« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2011, 07:47:26 AM »

Wasn't this the guy that sneaked in on Paul's voicemail to Heather?

nimrod

« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2011, 07:49:53 AM »

Wasn't this the guy that sneaked in on Paul's voicemail to Heather?

allegedly
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.24 seconds with 44 queries.