Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Beatles nominated best rock band ever!  (Read 5622 times)

blackmath

• A Beginning
Re: Beatles nominated best rock band ever!
« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2008, 01:14:40 PM »

i wonder if you get money for this.

« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2008, 10:08:51 PM »

ELIMINATION DAY WAS EXTENDED! it's now going to be on the 11th, because it was too close to call.

yay =] good job guys =] keep voting!!

votenumber1.com :)

« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2008, 11:06:29 PM »

Quote from: 1117
ELIMINATION DAY WAS EXTENDED! it's now going to be on the 11th, because it was too close to call.

yay =] good job guys =] keep voting!!

votenumber1.com :)

I was really puzzled as to how Bon Jovi made it to the top 3.  Now I know:

http://www.votefortheworst.com/forum/topic4164.html

Remember American Idol and Sanjaya?  These are the folks who kept him in as long as they did.  I'm not so sure if they don't have the right idea in this case.  votenumber1 is full of meaningless polls that make no sense and with tons of advertising.  Guess we are just making money for the site owner.

What do you think?  Vote your heart and vote for the Beatles or teach these guys a lesson and vote for the worst?

Shendy

The Fox Drummer

• A Beginning
  • I'm a drummer, not a wetnurse.
« Reply #83 on: February 07, 2008, 12:09:38 AM »

What do you think?  Vote your heart and vote for the Beatles or teach these guys a lesson and vote for the worst?
...*tear* I can't abandon them, I'd feel bad about it even if it was just to p*ss these people off...
<br />One thing I can tell you is you got to be free...

« Reply #84 on: February 09, 2008, 05:02:52 AM »

I was actually ganna pick Queen becuase the Beatles are more pop-rock, but i had to stay true and so i picked the Beatles  ;D ;D

« Reply #85 on: February 09, 2008, 06:57:01 PM »

omg i can't believe that.
that is sickening.

i just registered there and left a long comment asking them to vote for the Beatles instead of Bon Jovi. they want queen to loose, I told them that this way Queen would still loose, but the Beatles, who really deserve the win, would be victorious.

ok guys, new plan. go to every Beatles forum you can find and register just to tell them about the poll, and get them to vote!!

we can't let these people make the Beatles loose just because they want to spite another bands fans.

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #86 on: February 09, 2008, 07:14:50 PM »

qY0pi3WPvq4

BlueMeanie

« Reply #87 on: February 11, 2008, 01:52:51 PM »

ok guys, new plan. go to every Beatles forum you can find and register just to tell them about the poll, and get them to vote!!

Do you know, that could be one of the most irritating things we could do. We've already had to delete threads, and merge threads because other people keep coming here and doing exactly that. If you're going to do it, don't say you're from DM's. :(

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #88 on: February 11, 2008, 04:13:51 PM »

Quote from: 483

Do you know, that could be one of the most irritating things we could do. We've already had to delete threads, and merge threads because other people keep coming here and doing exactly that. If you're going to do it, don't say you're from DM's. :(

Exactly.
How about Plan B: we all don't give a damn about silly people and their silly polls?
don't follow leaders

« Reply #89 on: February 11, 2008, 08:36:36 PM »

uhh ok.
well anyways Beatles are losing by .3 and elimination day is today, so they really need votes. please vote!

BlueMeanie

« Reply #90 on: February 11, 2008, 08:43:49 PM »

uhh ok.
well anyways Beatles are losing by .3 and elimination day is today, so they really need votes. please vote!

You're not actually going to make yourself that popular if you are only here to push this poll. So expect us not to treat you, or the poll very seriously. Of course, you could always increase your popularity and contribute to the rest of the forum. That is, after all, why it's here.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Page created in 0.346 seconds with 61 queries.