Solo forums > George Harrison

Happy birthday George

<< < (2/3) > >>

Moogmodule:

--- Quote from: Ovi on February 26, 2014, 10:27:45 AM ---Cheers, that and 'I'd Have You Anytime' are my favourites on All Things Must Pass.

--- End quote ---

I'd Have You Anytime is top notch. Although I did find it an interesting choice to kick off the album. Conventional wisdom would have had Wah Wah or What is Life to get off with a rocking start.

Ovi:

--- Quote from: Moogmodule on February 27, 2014, 10:37:22 AM ---I'd Have You Anytime is top notch. Although I did find it an interesting choice to kick off the album. Conventional wisdom would have had Wah Wah or What is Life to get off with a rocking start.

--- End quote ---

Interesting points. Now that I think of it, 'What is Life' would've made the perfect opener. 'I'd Have You Anytime' works fine as well, though. I'm listening to the album throughout for the first time as I type this. Its length has always put me off and just today I realized that I've never actually sat down and listened to the 3rd disc properly.

Moogmodule:

--- Quote from: Ovi on March 05, 2014, 07:00:23 PM ---Interesting points. Now that I think of it, 'What is Life' would've made the perfect opener. 'I'd Have You Anytime' works fine as well, though. I'm listening to the album throughout for the first time as I type this. Its length has always put me off and just today I realized that I've never actually sat down and listened to the 3rd disc properly.

--- End quote ---

As much as iTunes and playlist culture might be to the detriment of albums, it certainly makes it easy to cut out the stuff you dont want on old double albums. I have an ATMP playlist with just 11 songs.

KelMar:
Never Without You

https://youtu.be/GngzHiMNQ_A

Hello Goodbye:

I miss you, George.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version