Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Who would you like to meet from the forums  (Read 6256 times)

Bobber

Re: Who would you like to meet from the forums
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2007, 10:46:54 AM »

An annual moderators/admin/special members-meeting would be excellent.   ;D   I have met Kevin and Alan last year and would love to repeat that. A meeting with anyone from DM's would be great. Rick, Marshall, Sandra (yes, I am cool! hehe), Mairi, the New Zealand Sisters, Paul, Larry, Harihead ah hell, come over everybody!
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2007, 10:58:28 AM »

yeah we'd have to meet sandra to see if she is as hot in person as she is on her licsense picture...
us fellas could go drinking and such....why hell even the gurls could come but i ain't drinking against katie girl...

The End

• That Means a Lot
  • Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream...
    • The End
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2007, 12:45:32 PM »

Quote from: 284
yeah we'd have to meet sandra to see if she is as hot in person as she is on her licsense picture...

What pic is that?

BlueMeanie

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2007, 01:16:17 PM »

I think that part of the appeal of a forum is that you really don't know the people on them. After a while you build up some kind of picture of what various people are like but you can never be sure. You can get on with nearly everyone on a forum. A certain amount of mystique is required. If you meet them, that's all gone. Some people might hate each other. Dangerous stuff.

Bobber

« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2007, 01:20:26 PM »

Some points in that. But on the other hand, we have fallen in love as well:

Bobber

« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2007, 01:29:57 PM »

Quote from: 360

What pic is that?

Come on Alan, don't tell me you didn't save it on your harddisc and not using it as wallpaper on the computer!  ;D

Sorry Sandra...

Edit: Ha ha! My mod power is coming in handy!  I hate that picture.

BlueMeanie

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2007, 01:49:08 PM »

Quote from: 63
Some points in that. But on the other hand, we have fallen in love as well:

Ha! You have a point, I have to admit. Anyway, I know you to really be a superhero called Bobberman from a planet far away in another Galaxy. How else do you explain 3 kids, a job, a band, and being here. All at the same time. I'm sorry - and don't read anything sexual into this - but I'm picturing you with your Calvin Kleins on the outside of your jeans.

Bobber

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2007, 03:07:51 PM »

Quote from: 483

Ha! You have a point, I have to admit. Anyway, I know you to really be a superhero called Bobberman from a planet far away in another Galaxy. How else do you explain 3 kids, a job, a band, and being here. All at the same time. I'm sorry - and don't read anything sexual into this - but I'm picturing you with your Calvin Kleins on the outside of your jeans.

Oh, that's three bands actually. Funny thing is I don't have the feeling that I'm very busy. It must be the great Mrs Bobber. I'll give her the credits tonight.

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2007, 01:13:18 AM »

Come on Alan, don't tell me you didn't save it on your harddisc and not using it as wallpaper on the computer!  ;D

Sorry Sandra...

Edit: Ha ha! My mod power is coming in handy!  I hate that picture.
i like that picture most people look like hell on the liscense pic but this one was good....i like the cor,kev and al one as well....i saw them in pictures b4..on the post office wall,but they were not all together.....

harihead

• A Thousand Pages
  • Keep spreading the love
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2007, 04:13:41 AM »

ah hell, come over everybody!
I'm always happy to jump on an airplane and fly halfway around the world to meet people I've never met before. I had some good times that way! Cheers. :)

All you've got to do is choose love.  That's how I live it now.  I learned a long time ago, I can feed the birds in my garden.  I can't feed them all. -- Ringo Starr, Rolling Stone magazine, May 2007<br />

Bobber

« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2007, 08:20:42 AM »

Quote from: 551
I'm always happy to jump on an airplane and fly halfway around the world to meet people I've never met before. I had some good times that way! Cheers. :)

You're welcome. If you want to see the tulips flower, come in April. Clogs and windmills are here year-round.

BlueMeanie

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2007, 11:27:38 AM »

Clogs and windmills are here year-round.

And a few other things ;)

Bobber

« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2007, 11:31:13 AM »

And a few other things ;)

Sure. But that's just a tourist trap.

BlueMeanie

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2007, 11:44:54 AM »

Those girls look more oriental than Dutch.

Bobber

« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2007, 11:45:57 AM »

Those girls look more oriental than Dutch.

Sure. They're trapped tourists. You can get yourself pictured in a traditional costume in the touristic village of Volendam. Funny heh?

BlueMeanie

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2007, 11:57:30 AM »

Sure. They're trapped tourists. You can get yourself pictured in a traditional costume in the touristic village of Volendam. Funny heh?

Aha! Should have given it a go, I look great in a long skirt and cloggs. Only ever done the Amsterdam thing, a bit of Harlem, and a wee trip to Rotterdam.

harihead

• A Thousand Pages
  • Keep spreading the love
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2007, 01:34:08 PM »

Hee! I'd love to be a trapped tourist. Well, maybe I could pass on the clogs... ;D

A friend of mine was seriously plotting a tulip journey with me this April, but her dad is sick and she can't go. *gnashes teeth* I'd very much like to see Holland. My friends have been there twice and love it. We're all big bike fans, and Holland sounds like a dream. On his second trip, my friend took lots of arty pictures of bikes propped up next to various canals, or transporting children and groceries with clever racks and seating.
All you've got to do is choose love.  That's how I live it now.  I learned a long time ago, I can feed the birds in my garden.  I can't feed them all. -- Ringo Starr, Rolling Stone magazine, May 2007<br />

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2007, 01:55:36 PM »

Quote from: 551
Hee! I'd love to be a trapped tourist. Well, maybe I could pass on the clogs... ;D

A friend of mine was seriously plotting a tulip journey with me this April, but her dad is sick and she can't go. *gnashes teeth* I'd very much like to see Holland. My friends have been there twice and love it. We're all big bike fans, and Holland sounds like a dream. On his second trip, my friend took lots of arty pictures of bikes propped up next to various canals, or transporting children and groceries with clever racks and seating.

If you're a bike fan, Holland is a dream. No hills whatsoever (as long as you stay out of the Limburg area) and nothing is really far away. And the sights, well... I think Dutch landscapes are generally a bit dull... But maybe that's different if you're not used to them.

Bobber

« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2007, 02:01:51 PM »

My bike:

Not me on the picture by the way.

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2007, 09:45:55 PM »

I'd like to meet pretty much all forum regulars actually! An Avril Lavigne forum I've been going to for a number of years is having a forum meet-up party in 2010. If I had any money, I would suggest something like that for this place.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.283 seconds with 75 queries.